Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: Accord Racers

Quote Originally Posted by joemomma
    i would know how they were doing in the grand am series, but i dont get the fucking speed channel anymore for some reason, it pisses me off, it was the only tv i watched besides espn
    That. Freakin. Sucks. I just shed a single tear when I read that. I don't what I'd do without Speed Channel. I'd probably have to spend all my money and time going to various races every weekend. Or watch all my replays from Gran Turismo 4.

welcome, i haven't been a member here for all that long and i am starting to get into the racing scene, i am currently modifying my car, i own a 97 Vti accord Vtec. i have the listed parts on the way but not on the way but not on the car as yet, as i am still waiting for my internals to arrive and my engine block to come back from "Melbourne" as i live in Tasmania - Australia and after all the work is complete i am looking into targa and racing at our local race track but i'm still a few months way from that.

once in a while ill street race but not in town or in built up areas, me and mates head off road or out of the way roads that are very rarely use, we see more wildlife on the then anything else so it gets interesting at times.

but night racing off road and out of the way is much better than night in town or built up areas, and the good thing about our roads down here is you can see cars coming approx from 2 km away the last second things you dont see is the damn wildlife... but soon i want have to worry about that, were do you racing what tracks? and im guessing you are based in the usa?

As for me, I was in Tallahassee (not much going on except a little bit of autocrossing) but I just recently moved to the Orlando area, where there's always something going on. I'm close to Daytona and Sebring, so I plan on getting into track trials and road racing as soon as I can get enough money. I love motorsprts so much that I've even created a website, TeamJaMoto and JamisonMotorsports, to start showcasing and sharing a little bit of what I do and want to do. I hope to get my 94 Accord to where it can be a slightly modified autocrosser. In the future, I want to get a CRX and road race it. As you can see, this all costs a lot of money. Hopefully I can build my websites into some money makers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information