Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Gsr Into Accord

Cool Gsr Into Accord

Besides The Popular H22 And F22 Swaps Dose Anyone Have Info On Swapping A Gsr Into A 95 Accord I Really Wanting To Do Something Differnt

dont do it, if you do you will be slow because those motors dont have enough torqe to make you quick, if you wanna do something different try a k series swap, or a jdm f20b swap
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

yup true that.. or try the F22B Dohc Non Vtec. Its similar to the H23. Except its a F22B. It's got 160hp @ Factory Crank.

Thanks For The Info Wasnt Planning On Leaving The Gsr Stock So Torqe Wont Be An Issue Really Want To Know If Some One Has Seen A B-series In An Accord Or If Some One Know If It Can Be Done

yeah dont do that, youll have more luck with your motor right now, then with any B series, unless you build the ENTIRE motor with a fatty turbo and a 100 shot. and it wont fit either, its too small, youll have to use an integra or civic trans, it just wont work, if you want to be diffrent heres your options, JDM f22b, jdm f20b, jdm h23a vtec, or any k series, or you can grab the v6 out of the TL its gonna be a bitch to fit but thats diffrent
    95 accord 4 door:
    JDM F22b
    stock ported head
    ARP studs
    K&N cold air intake
    DHRacing 69mm TB
    DHRacing stock ported intake
    Mugen header
    custom test pipe
    Apexi WS2 catback
    Apexi safcII
    TIEN coilovers
    5 Zigen FN01R-C
    Kumho AST
    Forbidden short shifter
    Bride shift boot
    *NEW*92 EG hatch project*
    B16a 5spd LSD (for now)
    LS/Vtec turbo
    300-500whp with 3stg boost controller
    parts -- its a secret

i just dont see it!
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

Quote Originally Posted by 95CDSIXDS
    Thanks For The Info Wasnt Planning On Leaving The Gsr Stock So Torqe Wont Be An Issue Really Want To Know If Some One Has Seen A B-series In An Accord Or If Some One Know If It Can Be Done
    That Is A Funky Way Of Typing. anyway, if by "wasnt planning on leaving the gsr stock" you meant turbo, by all means, but all motor is a big waste of time. even the integra Type R motor cant compare to the mighty H22 in our cars. torque rules.
    sports sedan [spohrts si-dan] -adjective 1. a descriptive term applied to a sedan that is designed to look and feel "sporty" - offering the driver more connection with the driving experience.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c4.../SiR/bom13.png

wow fucking morons still asking for advice, then want to argue about it, things never change
    oh and b-series can be done, if you have a shit load of money for all the bulshit your going to have to do to even get it to fit, let alone mod it
    just remember anything's possible with enough money in the bank
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

There was a 5th gen Accord around here with a B16A2. The car felt like shit with that engine, it would take forever to take off the line. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw that was the engine that was in there.

lol...it's like putting a lawnmower motor in your accord...
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information