Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SRT/4 vs Roxy

Default SRT/4 vs Roxy

Ok, so I know that my motor is running on three cyl, but its still quick as hell. I have to say that I'm officially offended by the Srtinkerbell 4. I'm out on this cruising highway. black neon pulls up next to me. we go from 35mph, but he floors it first and I'm playing catch up the whole time. he pulled like 2 car lengths on my up to 105mph ish (4th gear). I knew that I hadn't shifted well, and that he'd jumped on me so I roll up to him and give him signal for 1 more time please. this time 40mph roll. we floor it simultaneously and he jumps out in front just so that his rear bumper is at my front bumper. I watch my tach this time and take 2nd all the way to 8100rpms. he shifted ahead of me and I gained about 2 feet back. Almost the same thing happens in 3rd gear, only at about 85-90 I started pulling on his passenger door. I'm about to shift to 4th at 8100rpms (95ish mph) when he hits his brakes. I couldn't believe he let up. He immediately did a U turn as he was in the left lane and I was left wanting. That neon will pull on my every time, but had we gone through 4th gear I would have been by him. I now know why dodge sucks so much. they just give the illusion of a fast car. Had we raced to 130mph, or had I not had my ultra heavy 17inch wheels on my car, I would have walked by him. two previous encounters with srtwinkles 4, were on the freeway. both tried to pass me and found me inch away in 3rd and 4th hehehe. My new jdm h22a goes in hopefully this weekend. Project "turbo the old one build time" starts then. peace.
    H22a is the best thing to ever happen to Accords... to my Accord.

dude, you woulda whooped his ass had you been runnin on all 4 cyls too, you forgot to say that....i knew those were peices of shit cars, i just get that sense(dnt ask but i can just tell when cars suck with out being in one/racing one/etc.....but eyah you beating him on only 3 cyls and he has 4 with a turbo, that just goes to prove HONDAs are where its at, well moreso jap cars in general but honda has my heart!....good job man good job
    "To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves." - so very fucking true

Quote Originally Posted by muyo
    but good thing i'm involved in asian community around here
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?

you were still driving on 3 cylinders? -_-
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/5thgenlx

Quote Originally Posted by 5thGenLX
    you were still driving on 3 cylinders? -_-
    In my defense, I have only the one car. Oh, and the new engine is going in Tomorrow!!!! It will be done by sat night, or sunday afternoon. Technically its all 4 cyl, but one is at 90psi. I was half tempted just to unplug the injector..... but its lasted so as long as it gets me from work today to the garage, I'm happy. Its a freak car, my poor Roxy. But hey with her second Heart Transplant, she'll be roaring.

you cant beat srt4

Quote Originally Posted by AccordEx
    you cant beat srt4
    I would have to agree, never raced one but I know they're just as quick as the 2nd Gen Turbo DSM's, probably slightly quicker. Plus running on 3.25-3.5 cylindersl; rear quarter panel at best. Or he had major boost issues.
    How far are we gonna take this? The question is not how far. The question is do you pocess the constituition, the debt of faith to go as far as is needed.

And sheppards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thine hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In order to find his equal and Irishman is forced to talk to God.

people on this site are silly. your opinion is that i can't beat one. that's so ridiculous. Have you ever raced one? with a JDM h22? have you ever raced the same drivers i've raced? Maybe the driver didn't have his foot all the way to the floor. yeah, that's it, that was what happened. Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing. I actually just post races that never occurred. I don't even have an H22, I doctored the photos that I posted years ago. Oh, and the tensioner that I'm picking up today for the new H22 that is going into my car today and will be ready before dark is just my delusional fixation on having an H22 in my accord. In fact, I believe people straight up called me full of shit on this site for other races that i've posted. This site is poisoned and dying. I've seen srt/4's do 14.6's at Great Lakes Dragaway. Of course maybe I made that up to, and his brand new Srt/4 had boost issues as well. How goofy that people just have factual opinions all over the place. Awesome.

can everyone get the sand out of there gina's? jesus, seems like its PMS year here.. i know that some srt's are underrated but they are dodge's and some that are made aren't up to par, just cuz of quality issues, its not a car that if you have two of them the race will be dead even ive seen stock v stock srt4 races and a difference of 3 car lengths
    Summer Car:
    2002 Honda CG6 Accord EX :: 4 speed :: F23a4 ::

Winter Car:
    1989 Audi 100 Quattro :: 5 speed :: 5 cylinder 2.3 :: Engine is toast
    (in search of 200 turbo)

I agree with you 95accordwithpotential
    "taki8ngf the cursves at like 35...freakin awesome." -mod42

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshoot.......... im ffffffjunk in messid ul;p-Accord4me

i agree with you too, its like the same thing as if i told you guys that i actually some home managed to beat some kid in a subaru old school sti when i was in the rainbow rice(this actually happened) but i bet you guys wont believe it.....like you said its all about how the person drives if they suck at driving and have a fast car it doesnt mean shit....so i completely agree with you
    "To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves." - so very fucking true

Quote Originally Posted by muyo
    but good thing i'm involved in asian community around here
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information