Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Local Street Race Turns Deadly

Default Local Street Race Turns Deadly

not to be a Debbie Downer, but...

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...0353/-1/NEWS01

i meant to post this, but i kept forgetting. sad story. this street is 10 min from my house and is known for street racing. why would you race on this road, and if you own a saturn ion, why in the name of God's green Earth would you race a 350z? fuckin idiots!
    sports sedan [spohrts si-dan] -adjective 1. a descriptive term applied to a sedan that is designed to look and feel "sporty" - offering the driver more connection with the driving experience.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c4.../SiR/bom13.png

man that kid just threw his whole fucking life away. 2nd degree murder charges at 20? jesus...wtf was he thinking?
    how are you at handling penguins??

That’s a damn shame. Everyone looses in that situation. Racing on the street is never a good idea, but if you are going to do it, only do it on an open road. It is one thing if you want to put your life in danger, but you never know what innocent bystanders could get hurt or loose their lives from your immaturity. I was reading about these teenage brothers in my area, they were 17 & 18, drunk, driving daddy's A6. The 17 year old brother was driving and he rolled it and killed the 18 year old. Now the older brother is dead and the younger brother is going to go to jail for killing him. Everyone looses in that situation, imagine how the mother feels.
    Above all its a Honda

racing in urban streets is stupid i saw a subie hit a tree at 120 after it clipped a car (subie driver was drunk) car split in half threw his bud 20 feet out of the car, and both died... one of the most extreame things ive ever seen
    Summer Car:
    2002 Honda CG6 Accord EX :: 4 speed :: F23a4 ::

Winter Car:
    1989 Audi 100 Quattro :: 5 speed :: 5 cylinder 2.3 :: Engine is toast
    (in search of 200 turbo)

those stories are pretty serious too...you know something crazy? a few months ago i was driving to my girls place on the highway and this blue saturn ion wanted some. we punch it and i hear a high-pitched "Ffffff!!" like a supercharger, hes keepin up with me, i was surprised. musta been a Ion Red Line or somethin. i bet it was the same guy...
    sports sedan [spohrts si-dan] -adjective 1. a descriptive term applied to a sedan that is designed to look and feel "sporty" - offering the driver more connection with the driving experience.

those redlines are pretty quick. when i was at the track, a redline with a 12psi pulley kit was running pretty quick if i remember, faster than my H for sure. maybe it could keep up with the Z if it was upgraded...
    H22a is the best thing to ever happen to Accords... to my Accord.

that kid just fucked everything up for him.
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

I saw a link to this thread about a horrible car accident, I figured I would post it here. It is some of the most graphic shit I have ever seen. I always read about accidents, but there are never really pictures of what actualy happens to accompany the story.

http://www.kcsbforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22962
    Above all its a Honda

ive seen that before recently, not sure where. Adrian might have shown it to me. yeah its pretty graphic for sure.

holy shit....

theres so many feelings that i have with that post ive responded to bad shit when i was on a first response rescue team in washington.. and that easily rates near the top. i feel sad for that 18 year old, she didnt deserve that, no one does... must have been horrific for her in her last thoughts... then other feels was anger, why the f would any 18 year old have a 911 996 cabriolet, and furthermore why wouldnt they be trained to drive it if they did have the backings for it... i know alot of really rich people and i know some 18 year olds and 17 year olds with RS4's Cayman's and other stuff, and most of their parents have put them through safe driving and accident avoidance / handling classes, and many of them are good drivers... point in hand no one under 20 should have a car with over 300hp, they dont know how to handle it, and they dont understand the risk that they impose on themself and others, that civic driver was fuckin lucky, any other car and they would have been seriously hurt, they were probably doing around 65 so they were getting hit at a force of atleast a 40mph frontal impact maybe more depending on how fast the porsche was actually going

horrible crash, i would hate to be her parents they will regret the decision to get their daughter a 911 forever
    Summer Car:
    2002 Honda CG6 Accord EX :: 4 speed :: F23a4 ::

Winter Car:
    1989 Audi 100 Quattro :: 5 speed :: 5 cylinder 2.3 :: Engine is toast
    (in search of 200 turbo)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information