Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: I am back with 5 Speed baby!!

Default I am back with 5 Speed baby!!

I am back. the newest mod is the 5 speed conversion. It is a imports dream. MAn it is so fast now. i was on the highway and i maxed out 4th and then i stayed in 5th for a while. i was flying. The thing is they forgot to hook back up the speedomoter. so i did not know how fast i was going. all i know was that that was hella fast.
    I will try to keep you all updated on the new track times and the races but for now i have to lay low. MY safety expired and then i have an expired registration. so i have to get my safty but everything is eligal on my car. so i am out of luck. i will be back on later to tell you all more. thanks for veiwing accord racing friends.

i am trying to sell it!!! $7,000. Got some bites!!
    MY CAR

Let me know what you think ^^^^^^^^

yay!!! i'm glad to hear it man...you should put some pics up bro...and did you say your sellin' tha car? is this right? well congrats on tha tranny swap bro...i wanna do that soon =D
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

Man I wish I did the 5 speed conversion, I just gave up on it like a fool...

You're selling it? why?

damnit why is everyone wanting to sell there car. are you gonna get a subaru now?? we should just call this site asr.com (accord subie racing) well anyway congrats and welcome back
    ACCORD.....my anti-drug.

Fortune Favors The Brave. -Veilside

"tha Accord is one step higher than tha civic...that's a big step" -mahBLACKaccord

accords wasnt made to perform...the beauty is makin it a performance car -AccordF22EX

oh look what I started now, I shouldnt have said anything

Finally on the road I see. I knew the 5spd would be a huge difference with the extra gear. Don't forget to take me for a test drive. And don't sell it just yet. This is a perfect opportunity to practice your shifting, launching, burnouts, etc... since you've been w/ the auto for awhile.

hahahaha. Well i wanted to sell it because i am just done. But The 5 speed was the best desicion that i made. I maxed out at 115 because my speed limiter cuts me off. But it is so fast now. REALLY fast. It just takes off like there is nothing to lose. I tore up the road the other day. RIPPED IT UP!!!! I hella long burn out. smoke everywhere. lol.

I highly recomend a 5 speed for a accord. It is just to crazy going from a slow auto to a fast ass 5 speed. I mean it is faster then before but not as fast as a 350Z. But man it is fast. i cant get enough of the rush when flying through the gears.

And birdman,,, i will take you for a ride and show you bro. it is sweet. lol. talk to you all latter.
    MY CAR

Let me know what you think ^^^^^^^^

Congrats on the finished 5 speed. I love mine...only if the car had more power to it now. Just being able to downshift when you need to is awesome.

was the swap on the f22 motor w/ an f22 tranny? or an f22 w/ an h22 tranny?

YEah congrats on the finished 5 speed project also...I've neevr actually driven an Automatic Accord except for a 2003 V-6 so I'm not really sure what the differance in the trannies feels like...but I guess its a lot to you anyways glad you got it done

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information