Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: lol this is not an accord race but it will make u smile

Default lol this is not an accord race but it will make u smile

this ain got nothin to do with accords but its fuckin hilarious...a cavilier is by far the worst fuckin car to race and is a pure waste of gas...im at the races tonite in the freezin cold...03 cavilier comes up with his bullshit *150hp* lil home made intake fucked up rusty header sputterin exhaust...nobody wanted to race it so a buddy of mine has a mazda tribute an raced him...an he won by like 4-5 cars so the guy in the cavilier comes back down the road where we was standin...of course..we ragged on him badly told him to take his moms car back an on the way home try ur best to hit a deer..shit like that...he got the lil fart face an left..then i felt bad...but o well fuck it...imma start video tapin all this shit

what about those Z24's....

z24's to me is juz some bullshit idea chevy came up with that got them nowhere...2.4 liters that have less hp then our 1.8's...only thing chevys are good for is the caprice to put some big ass rims on it,a hard hittin system that sounds like 2 gorillas fuckin in the trunk and a big ass tv from the ceiling so people behind me can watch tv...other then that...if somebody gave me a cavilier i'd put a brick on the gas pedal and wave bye bye

hahaha funny shit. But our cars aint nothing neither.

shit....accords have hella more potential then a cavi...the day i choose chevy over honda will be the day i jump off my house head first because i wouldnt deserve to live

compared to a cavy yes your right....but an accord compared to a celica/tiborun/eclipse/sentra/etc....the accord isnt really a contender you know what im sayin

celicas are descent...tiburons...if its not the v6 then accords own them...but the new accord v6's will own a tibby...eclipse...4 cylinders..garbage..but i'd love to see a new v6 accord line up with a new v6 eclipse...sentras...spec v's are played out but i never got the chance to run one...all i've ran was a 97 ser an spanked it...but i get what your sayin..accords wasnt made to perform...the beauty is makin it a performance car

I couldnt agree with you more on that last statement bro'

I am new to the Honda world....I also have a 2001 toyota celica gts but its my bitches car now

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid_yellow
    I couldnt agree with you more on that last statement bro'

I am new to the Honda world....I also have a 2001 toyota celica gts but its my bitches car now
    haha ur bitches car? if she happens to see that no booty for u for a while more than likely
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

Well not really...weve been together for awhile. As long as i do a little bit of this every once in a while im going to be doing this guaranteed

But to be more on topic....Im definetly going to be enjoying this site becuase im going to need PLENTY of help with the accord

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information