Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Loudd Muffler Help!!!!

u wont gain 10hp of of the best cat back, u would gain 5 or 6 at the most, the gains come from the header, and like i said if u put a 3 inch pipe on there u are most likely to LOSE 10 hp
    "Technically its the right side..."

sleepy_accord- "oh yeah, and you should probably go drink some bleach......"

liltroy- "I've always said..if your old enough to die for your country then you oght to be old enough to die drunk for your country.;)"

AccordEX- "User has been banned due to starting idiotic threads that have nothing to do with automotive world. The user also seem to have Attention Deficit Disorder and/or hasnt been layed in a long time."

youre wrong i have a friend with a crx that put 3.5 inch piping on his car and its N/A, he even told me his car feels like it gained 40 HP and that it is fucking loud, i even heard it it sounds like a fuckin beast, and i know for a fact that my intake gave me 35 horsepower. SO YOU ARE WRONG :blahblah:

im calling bs & total ricer the only type of gains your gunna get like that is either turbo, or a paxston supercharger not from pipes
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

if a ricer is those people that dont know about cars im not one of them i read MOTORWEEK every month, and if youre not gonna help me stay out bitches

muyo close this gay ass thread this tools a retard.

liltroy- "I've always said..if your old enough to die for your country then you oght to be old enough to die drunk for your country.;)"

AccordEX- "User has been banned due to starting idiotic threads that have nothing to do with automotive world. The user also seem to have Attention Deficit Disorder and/or hasnt been layed in a long time."

man can u realy be serious those numbers are compleatly out of perportion..as for the exhaust...errm why? Loud isnt the best thing....my exhaust was put in the day after i got it and guess what happnes...i get pulled over the same day..boi was i pissed..no ticket because i told them i had the silencer cap that goes on the inside but..sitll you dont want to draw that attention in.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell troll, someone check the mustang, camaro, and srt-4 forums for random douchebagery.
    BALANCE- A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
    The power or means to decide.
    1. A state of bodily equilibrium:
    2. The ability to maintain bodily equilibrium:
    3. A harmonious or satisfying arrangement or proportion of parts or elements, as in a design.

"she didnt greet me you lying bastard!" -muyo

yea good call, this guy has gotta be forum jumpin, take ur ford probe and shove it up you ass.

oh yeah, and you should probably go drink some bleach......
    BALANCE- A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
    The power or means to decide.
    1. A state of bodily equilibrium:
    2. The ability to maintain bodily equilibrium:
    3. A harmonious or satisfying arrangement or proportion of parts or elements, as in a design.

"she didnt greet me you lying bastard!" -muyo

hell yea there is some signature material right there!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information