Topic: first day back in the accord...killed a DSM

Talking first day back in the accord...killed a DSM

well fellas i finally got my accord back on the road....an i must say...the H23A1 impresses me...well earlier today i wus up at wal-mart buyin that God of War game(that shit badass)well when i came back to the parking lot there was a red 96?eclipse reving up on the other side of the lot so i said fuck it lemme see what i can do...so i roll over an circled the eclipse it was lowered on some ugly 18's and an APR wing...wanna be f&f so i jus shook my head an laffed and left...i took the highway home and i saw the eclipse coming up on me so i slow down an rolled down my window an he goes "i kill hondas" so i yelled "let's go" we slow down to about 40 drop to 2nd..he honks his horn and takes off so i floor it i was on his rear bumper threw it into 3rd i crept up beside him an i saw some black smoke coming from his exhaust so i just kep gunnin it finally 3rd comes to an end an jam it into 4th he's back about 3 cars still falling back so just let go...fucking with him i missed my turn...i never known eclipses was so weak without being boosted....and to think that was the first car i wanted

94 accord 4dr 95 H23A1 swap AEM cold air intake DC sports ceramic header full custom magnaflow cat-back exhaust MSD distributor NGK plugs Nology wires $900 more to go for boost
    i still miss VTEC tho

nicely done, thats the beauty of the h engines :)
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/5thgenlx

For sure. Nice job man. I know your h23 is screaming for a turbo.Your gonna have one badass custom made Si-T
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

damn, nice burn. its funny, cuz i wanted one of those too. good thing i got an accord first. im gona get almost that same engine, but mines the F22B dohc. it has a lil' less hp and tq. but basically the same, and also lower cr. better for boosting. but damn, nice kill!

guesss... ive been seriously looking at a 3000GT VR-4
    twin turbo V6 at 320hp.... im really tempted... guidance is accepted...
    Summer Car:
    2002 Honda CG6 Accord EX :: 4 speed :: F23a4 ::

Winter Car:
    1989 Audi 100 Quattro :: 5 speed :: 5 cylinder 2.3 :: Engine is toast
    (in search of 200 turbo)

The Stealth and 3000GT VR4 models are 3SI's not DSM's. My brother owns a 95 3000GT VR4. The car can't launch for anything. We've done 6K drops with only a lurch. This is stock of course. Once the Turbo's kit in its a muscle car. 4th will take you to 120 and then some, oh wait theres still 2 gears to go. She is incredibly bulkly for her size too. Seating is similar to that of a Vette up front. Nice car overall but no Honda wail.
    How far are we gonna take this? The question is not how far. The question is do you pocess the constituition, the debt of faith to go as far as is needed.

And sheppards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thine hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In order to find his equal and Irishman is forced to talk to God.

Thumbs up ha ha

ha ha thts crazy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by jamoore115
    ha ha thts crazy as hell
    and old. haha. its cool tho bro
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

3000gt vr4's are long, wide, fat, ugly, heavy but its a fucking twin turbo v6 that rocks balls. i'd roll it any day. especially with some mild work, it can be turned into a real beast. my buddy picked one up in high school, mint for 9 grand, 30k miles on it. that thing screamed
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/5thgenlx

good luck working on a 3000 cuz theres no room to do anything.. pain in the ass to do any tune up if needed.. and the turbos on the stock 3000s are so small.. its a little bigger than my FIST.. haha wata joke.. imo
    AEM SRI:Tru Power Pulleys:Fuel Rail + DC Header:Short Shifter:Front Upper:Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bars:Tie-Down + MSD SCI:Dist Cap:Blaster Coil:8.5MM Wires + Mugen Oil Cap:Ground Wire: Brake/Clutch Cover + Bomz Chassis Bar + ACT Clutch + AXXIS Ultimate Brake + H&R Sport Springs + KYB AGX Shocks + ST Sway Bars + Ingalls Camber Kit + ADR 17" + Falken ZE-512 + Energy Suspension HyperFlex + OBX Spacer + DIY Oil Catch Can:JDM Headlites:TailLites

Thread Information