Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Topic: HIDE THE WOMEN & PUT THE KIDS TO BED... IM BACK!

Default HIDE THE WOMEN & PUT THE KIDS TO BED... IM BACK!

just as my subject line reads, yes, im back... i've finally re-registered back witht he new AR.com/ISS.com or Topendms site... but either way, im finally back... its been hell with all thats been goin on... i work a lot, and have finals this comming week so i must apoligize for my absence...
    --just to vent...--
    THEY BROKE INTO MY GODDAMN CAR AGAIN!!! THOSE FUCKING LITTLE COCK MONGING BASTARDS BROKE INTO MY CAR AGAIN!!! this time, there was less damage and only one thing missing .. but thats still 1 too many things... well let my describe the damage... i no longer have a front passanger side window.. the molding along the door frame is bent like gumby's penis, and there are shards of glass in my car like cookie crumbs in vasponger's bed... my console (that i had done the conversion with) is now in 3 different smaller pieces, defrosters and hazards do not work either. they broke my clock (its ok i have a spare laying around) and totally tore out my wiring. what little bastards did this, i have no idea... but what i do know is that it was a fast job and there was nothing i could do about it. well anyways, thats the news now.. im lookin for a new head unit and gotta fix everything tomorrow so i can at least be able to drive the car again..
    but anyways... sorry... i really am. im like the celebrity that got popular, moved on and almost forgot where he came from... lol.. however, im not very popular, havent gone anywhere, and am simply too lazy to do anything other than go to work, eat, and poop (is it jsut me, or do i sound like a super street editor?)

haha yeah you do ill be the first to welcome you back after weeks of nagging you on aol, sucks about the car man, where did it happen? and i told your girl to leave the oreos in the kitchen but she wouldnt listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carreragt2e
    aww come on now. Thats only cause your suspension is dying and needs to be replaced. just like grandma... wait.. nevermind that.
    VACCORDS

Hey Mike, WELCOME BACK!

Sorry to hear about your car. Someone tried to break into my car once by breaking my passenger window also. Luckly I removed the lock rods to the doors so they couldnt open it w/o the keyless entry button. I seen the little monkeys flee right as I got to my car. oooooo if I ever caught up to them theyd be part of the pavement.

car theifs are not cool. Just this past weekend 3 of my buddies DSMs got broken into. They snachted up numerous guages, AFC's, turbo timers, broken windows, one friend even lost his standalone fuel management system. Those arent cheap.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Yes I hate finals too. I think the shit that has added my troubles have been this 280$ speeding ticket I just got theother day. not cool. Stupid cops from bumble frick WI. Ahhhhhh

Then back to the theifs, Ive stoped them with my friend one time. We were down at his uncles body shop on 1st and get your self shot,. WE were gone maybe 5 min, and when we walk back to his joop, theres this guy upside down inside my friends joop (the e's looked like o's). So my friend steve is this 300lb big ass white guy. He just grabed the little man and tossed him about 10 feet.

Eric
    NA-Dreams Dream Build Drive

glad to see you back mike... if you ever did catch them i would be more then happy to make a speacial trip out that way an help you do some fucked up torturing to them.... lol.. but hey ya welcom back an you got alot of reading to do as you can see... :D
    objects in mirror are losing....

Welcome back... relax, sit back and enjoy... the show must go on... Sorry bout ur car. And trust me, you don't really sound like that super street's editor (perhaps U got same hairstyle) but I think that editor sounds like U... :D

Now, where's Ken? Is he still a Rex-a-Saurus? Or evolved being another creature?

[QUOTE=r33accord] and there are shards of glass in my car like cookie crumbs in vasponger's bed... QUOTE]

so... u in his bed often? lol
    “Dude that Rust spot on your car is so JDM” ("carreragt")

took ya long enough
    F U C K Y O U

yah its been a while.. but the car is almost all fixed.. i replaced everything except my radio.. im choosing between two right now, so i hope to have em soon... i'll try to post a poll of what i should get soon

get a indash tv
    F U C K Y O U

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information