PDA

View Full Version : never been used body kit

Pyramid_Head
09-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Before my 97 accord SE 4 door got slammed, i had ordered M3 side ground effects $140, a Stillen touring lip $220, and a WingsWest rear lip $145. All this prices at about $500, but will let them go at $380 or best offer. Again, they've never been used, so you need to sand and primer them yourself (sorry). I live in Los Angeles, 90033 zip code. I won't ship because i just don't have the time. I will also throw in a shift knob and Prothane motion control mount inserts set for free. I'm also selling a new OEM timing belt change kit for an F22b2 that i bought for $170 and will sell the set for $100 (never even had the chance to install it on my car). It includes all four belts and a water pump. E-mail me at BloodFire_7734@Yahoo.com if you have any questions or if you want to make a deal. I'll try posting any other parts later when i have the chance.

Sorry people. I just have to start from the ground up to get another Accord. I just need the money badly to get another one, so i'm doing my best and i'll sell whatever i can to save up. Wish me luck...

Alex

emphasis_R
10-12-2004, 09:44 PM
$450 shipped? if you agree?

Pyramid_Head
01-09-2005, 05:29 AM
Sorry, i've sold everything, but the rear lip and front lip spoilers... again... here are the prices : Stillen touring lip (96-97) $150, and a WingsWest rear lip (96-97) $125. E-mail me for questions. By the way, i finally saved up enough money to buy another Accord (i'm drooling at a 95 accord EX 5spd). My E-mail is BloodFire_7734@Yahoo.com. I prefer pick-ups... sorry. Again.... i just don't have the time to ship them. E-mail me for location.

Alex

95ex
01-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Hey man by any chance does that fit a 95ex 4door???? if so its sold man!!! i live in riverside and am willing to pick up as soon as the weather gets a lil better. Hit me a.s.a.p

Pyramid_Head
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
i'm sure it doesn't, unless you want to customize your front and back bumpers, which will take some more money and time. the rear might fit with minimal customization, but the front might need to be swapped with a 96-97 front bumper. the Stillen will only fit on a 96-97. Maybe you can find another stillen front lip for a 94-95 that's similar to mine.

I'd say if you're on a budget, save up your money and look for something else, but if you have enough, get a 96-97 front bumper swap, and install the stillen front lip. your choice.

Alex

bcramer915
01-11-2005, 09:46 PM
damn shit....stupid east coast....i wish i lived out in cali or i would snatch these up

ChoNNe
01-12-2005, 01:57 PM
i'm interested in the rear lip and the M3 sides if you still have them.... thinking about the front lip... I can pick up from now till friday... since i am visiting in L.A... so plz call me so we can set up something..I am not sure if i can get back online but i'll try... so plz call me...my cell # is (916)505-6270.. if everything works out i will take them off your hands by friday. thanx for your time...hope to hear from you soon! peaCe

bcramer915
01-12-2005, 08:26 PM
u better get that front lip....thats one of the sweets lips possible for an accord....that and the greddy....i like stillen more tho

Pyramid_Head
01-12-2005, 11:10 PM
Sorry people. I've been working my ass off this week. I work Thursday 7am to Friday 7am, then Saturday 7am, to Sunday 7am. Sucks, but i just have the Stillen front lip and wings west rear lip only. no m3's sideskirts. i sold them. e-mail me to contact me directly for further detail.