PDA

View Full Version : exterior

dynamic93
07-16-2004, 10:15 PM
caan the little nibs of the front head lights i belive there is 3 of the can they be shaves off with a rotary tool has any one done this before cuz i want to get some eye lids for it

Asiandude03
07-20-2004, 09:26 PM
yes the can be. just be careful not to crack your glass. But when I put my eye lids on it didn't not get in the way.

Casper05
07-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Soon to be
Car??? Honda Of Course
Engine: ???
Miles: ???
Area: (707) Nor-Cal

I am going to miss my accord!!!
1991 Honda Accord EX Coupe Auto
Engine F22A4 "non V-tec"
Miles 181,000 and still going!!!

what happened to your car i havent been in the 90-93 section in a while

dynamic93
07-28-2004, 03:05 PM
hey asian dude wher did u get ur eye lids

Asiandude03
08-01-2004, 08:56 AM
I had to custom make my eyelids. It is the same material use for the eyelids but it came in one whole sheet and I had to cut it myself and make it fit. But I know there our some out there for our year accords. It is just really hard to find a really good pair.

Asiandude03
08-01-2004, 09:05 AM
About my Accord. Too make a long story short. I was driving in my college parking lot trying to find a parking space. And I was waiting for this one other car to back out. At the same time while I was waiting this stupid ass bitch put her car in revers and smacks my car on the driver side. Now she told her insurance company it was my fault and I ran into her car. The insurance company totaled out my car because it has $2,800 in damages. NOW HOW THE FUCK IS SHE GOING TO SAY THAT I HIT HER CAR FROM THE SIDE??? Can a car drive sideways??? Unless your fucking drifting??? NO I don't think so. So now I am taking her to court and sueing her ass. It get me piss off just thinking about it and just looking at my car everyday. I love my accord. But I don't want to spend any more money into the car than I had to.

So I am planning on getting a new car. Don't know which one yet. But something with better gas mileage. I drive like 500 miles a week. Stupid ass gas prices are killing me. So I am looking at a newb 2004 civic EX, Scion Tc, 1999-2000 Civic Si Coupe. The cool part of all this is My Step. Bro works for honda as a sales person.

dynamic93
08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
do u think if i just paint the head light as an eyelid would that look coo if not where did u get the sheet to make them

Asiandude03
08-01-2004, 11:03 PM
You can paint your lids on but it wouldn't look right! Thats what I think. Well I found a place online. I don't remeber where. Because I bought the lids about 4 years ago. I didn't like them so I took them off. And I went and bought the JDM one peice housing. That uses H4 and 9005 for high beams. Then I made the JDM one peice housing to black housing it made my car look really mean. But the marterial is like a plastic rubbery layer that was the same color as my car. Hmm maybe you have to ask some other people that have done it. I know there are some out there for our car. I have seen them before. Don't do it my way it is way too hard.

But my whole car is back to stock since I am selling my car pretty soon. I sold all my after market parts for my car. It took me 3 days to take everything off.

bruce hannah
08-05-2004, 12:45 PM
I think those one piece headlight dont have those nubs on them, an idea would be to get a set of those then put the eyelids on it.

dynamic93
09-09-2004, 10:07 PM
how can i paint my stock head lights housing black that shit is hellatight

Asiandude03
09-14-2004, 12:15 PM
Do you want to black out your housing all the way or do you want to make black housings???

dynamic93
09-15-2004, 10:31 PM
black housing bro