PDA

View Full Version : Authentic JDM accord headlights for sale

'95 Accord 2nr
07-16-2004, 09:16 PM
Authentic JDM headlights taken off a '97 accord CF4 in japan. Headlights are in perfect condition, no scratches or anything. One-piece with black housing. Perfect for a true JDM look. $300 plus shipping.

5th gen JDM accord flat sidemarkers $30

goku21
07-17-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm guessing these came off of a 6th gen since stanely never made one piece housings for the 5th gen, Correct?

TxTuner
07-20-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm guessing these came off of a 6th gen since stanely never made one piece housings for the 5th gen, Correct?

Gonna have to go with what this guy said only I'm changing one thing. I'm gonna have to pull the bulls### card on this one. Stanley has made honda headlights since I can remember and has never made one piece headlights. There is no way these are authentic JDM headlights. Either label these as the EBay pieces of junk they are or get em off the site.

BUYER BEWARE: NOT REAL JDM!

momstaxi
07-20-2004, 06:06 PM
uh, but they are authentic jdm stanley headlights, he said cf4, keyword "CF" chassis accord, only released overseas. so, yes they are 6th gen headlights, just jdm 6th gen. also, did you say stanley never made one piece headlights? how about DA,DC Integra, CB Accord, EG Del Sol and im sure theres others that i cant think of. well, anyways you get the idea.

goku21
07-20-2004, 09:59 PM
uh, but they are authentic jdm stanley headlights, he said cf4, keyword "CF" chassis accord, only released overseas. so, yes they are 6th gen headlights, just jdm 6th gen. also, did you say stanley never made one piece headlights? how about DA,DC Integra, CB Accord, EG Del Sol and im sure theres others that i cant think of. well, anyways you get the idea.

He's correct about that. Stanley did/do make one piece headlights for other various types of cars, including earlier and later model accords, it's just that Stanley never made a one piece headlight for the 5th gen. With slight modifications, the 6th gen will fit and they'll fucking look nice too.

Take a look at this thread from HondaSociety.
http://board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=100828&highlight=stanley

'95 Accord 2nr
07-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Anyone with true JDM knowledge knows that these headlights come on the Japanese CF4 (accord siR). Thats what sets them apart from the US headlights. They are made by Stanley and even say Honda right on the lens. Here are some pics of some cars in Japan with these headlights (notice the steering wheels :) ). http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286155605 . They can also be put in 5th gens with some modification, which looks really good. I also put a pic of a US 5th gen with these headlights in the album. Here is a website of someone that put them in his 5th gen. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/274429/1 . Hope this stuff helps you all out... just remember to do your homework before assuming what is real and what is fake.

TxTuner
07-25-2004, 01:56 PM
My bad. Guess I spoke too soon. Did my research and was proven wrong.

AccordEx
07-25-2004, 02:10 PM
wonder if those will fit on my 2000 Accord?