Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: 1990 Honda accord LX

nah let it keep going

okay!!!!

i still dont get how one day the b16 is in and then the f22 goes back in the day after...with these abilities you would expect the knowledge of putting in a b16 would be completely retarded!!!!
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

ok fine hows this for you muyo, every one but muyo thinks they are the shit but really arent when they drive their "jdm" civics, im bout to have to lay the smake down on this one mother fucker cause i drove an hr away to go to a meet and then he tells me were meetin some where else and then leaves me cause he didnt like the fact i was wearing a wife beater cause it was like 80000 degress outside, and cause i have long hair, besides the fact he hates my car but who doesnt? that pissed me off, i cant wait to fuck with that kid
    "To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves." - so very fucking true

Quote Originally Posted by muyo
    but good thing i'm involved in asian community around here
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?

i think im gonna just drive to nevada to slap this kid in the face
    95 accord 4 door:
    JDM F22b
    stock ported head
    ARP studs
    K&N cold air intake
    DHRacing 69mm TB
    DHRacing stock ported intake
    Mugen header
    custom test pipe
    Apexi WS2 catback
    Apexi safcII
    TIEN coilovers
    5 Zigen FN01R-C
    Kumho AST
    Forbidden short shifter
    Bride shift boot
    *NEW*92 EG hatch project*
    B16a 5spd LSD (for now)
    LS/Vtec turbo
    300-500whp with 3stg boost controller
    parts -- its a secret

Quote Originally Posted by joemomma
    ok fine hows this for you muyo, every one but muyo thinks they are the shit but really arent when they drive their "jdm" civics, im bout to have to lay the smake down on this one mother fucker cause i drove an hr away to go to a meet and then he tells me were meetin some where else and then leaves me cause he didnt like the fact i was wearing a wife beater cause it was like 80000 degress outside, and cause i have long hair, besides the fact he hates my car but who doesnt? that pissed me off, i cant wait to fuck with that kid
    What. Yes a lot of people give them bad name and what they do with them, but a Civic has accomplished a lot and the new one are nice cars and have moved up a lot from a traditional EG these kids mess with nowadays and they think they are the shit in them, I know what you are trying to say though, I see it on Honda-Tech every day.

The point is, you cant bash on a certain make or model just because of one person. I could write a whole a lot more on the Civic but I dont feel like typing anymore, I hope you see what I'm trying to get to here.

we all see where your gettin to muyo. i dont think that the kids who fuck up civics will even be able to afford the new ones, cause all older civic you can pick up for aroud 2k yours what new like 17? maybe more?
    95 accord 4 door:
    JDM F22b
    stock ported head
    ARP studs
    K&N cold air intake
    DHRacing 69mm TB
    DHRacing stock ported intake
    Mugen header
    custom test pipe
    Apexi WS2 catback
    Apexi safcII
    TIEN coilovers
    5 Zigen FN01R-C
    Kumho AST
    Forbidden short shifter
    Bride shift boot
    *NEW*92 EG hatch project*
    B16a 5spd LSD (for now)
    LS/Vtec turbo
    300-500whp with 3stg boost controller
    parts -- its a secret

start at 21k something but i got the dealer to lower ours down to 20K

yeah i know what your saying muyo, but you see its not just one kid around here whose like that...its all the motherfuckers around here, its like no one has their own tastes in cars around here its either they have

1. civic(like 95% of car people around here have em)
    2. integra(what else is new?)
    3. Mustangs( )
    or
    4. A subie

no one else has anything else really, youll occasianally see some 240s every once and a while or a couple evos but other than that its those 4 main cars and it sucks, thats why i laugh when people at the honda meets make fun of my car cause im the only one with a different car then every one else has, like seriously if you came to a meet around here all youd see is fucking 80446454 civics and integras, theres absoultely variety WHATSOEVER its pretty fucking gay, every one just ruins everything around here and its fucking stupid
    "To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves." - so very fucking true

i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?

Joe my best friends Civic could out handle the shit out of your car any day. Just so you know. I'd have gotten a Civic just for the gas mileage but I couldn't find a 5 speed that was in good condition under 85k. I hardly ever see a teg around here. Very few Civic's really sure there some but mostly hot chicks and moms drive them.....mostly trashy domestics.
    "taki8ngf the cursves at like 35...freakin awesome." -mod42

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshoot.......... im ffffffjunk in messid ul;p-Accord4me

im pretty sure most cars could outhandle my car haha, i think you guys arent fully understanding what im saying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information