Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: 93 black ex coupe gets torn a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by Pr3cc0rd
    meh...to be honest the drop is nothing special... I need to get shocks to go with the springs, but as for ride quality...Im sooo glad I got springs and not coilovers. its nice and firm and responsive but gives me the most grip for my dollar. (I dont like my headlights either, but at least I didnt go with the chrome ones ...Im already workin on replacements that will be H.I.D. equipped so dont worry I'll keep u posted.)
    what the fuck are you talkin about?! my tein SS must be ONE of the best and most effective mod i invested in. this just me, i had the shock and spring set up which was good...but with these teins and all the adjustable features-life is better.
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOTO
    what the fuck are you talkin about?! my tein SS must be ONE of the best and most effective mod i invested in. this just me, i had the shock and spring set up which was good...but with these teins and all the adjustable features-life is better.
    maybe he meant sleeve coil-overs, you know those gay one's everyone hates, anyways i set of tein ss or omnipower's own all other suspension mods, PERIOD.
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOTO

What I WAS reffering to was the 100$
    (supposed to be 200$ but im slick like that)lowering springs vs 100$ shitty adjustable coilovers. (Im very well aware that a FULL RACING DAMPER SET is the way to go, but now y'all are talkin about spending 800$ plus) I have not found my random dumpster of money yet...bsides...If I had that kind of money for suspension I would already have some crazy huge brake rotors on the front with 4 piston calipers, rims, and carbon fiber....but most likely I'd be boosting instead...*I would rather spend my money on boost then suspension right now*
    Last edited by Pr3cc0rd; 10-07-2006 at 08:49 AM.

^oh i see! yeah fuck that cheap crap! someone once told me that "power is nothing without control!"
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information