Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 93 black ex coupe gets torn a new one...

Cool 93 black ex coupe gets torn a new one...

]Engine
    JDM H22a
    ebay intake w/apc filter
    full piping from the block to the mufflertip

Transmission
    ACT stage 1 clutch with lighter flywheel
    Neuspeed short shifter

Suspension
    TEIN S-tech springs 2' drop (I hardly EVER scrape and I intend on keepin it that way) front and rear strut braces and rear lower tie bar reinforcement (made a huge difference in body roll even with Factory suspension setup)

Interior
    used to have carpet/trunk lining/rear seat/center console/headunit/rear seatbelts...but not anymore lol

Exterior
    Removed Pinstriping, Removed mudflaps, Custom grill, smoked bumper lenses, black projectors w/blue lense (crappy but decent looking)

Last edited by TOP END MS; 11-02-2006 at 08:18 PM.

not to shabby welcome to the site aswell, anyother plans for you accord?
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

You need more pics of the drop....I think so at least I dont like those projectors though.
    "taki8ngf the cursves at like 35...freakin awesome." -mod42

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshoot.......... im ffffffjunk in messid ul;p-Accord4me

Quote Originally Posted by 97 2 door accord
    not to shabby welcome to the site aswell, anyother plans for you accord?

well so far the plans are to get a jdm lsd tranny (prefferably m2b4 or t2t4) build the motor up for approx 20-40 psi depending on what pulls up next to me (bore to 2.4 liter, sleeved block, 9.1 compression pistons, deckguard, remill the head with stage 2 cams, gt35r turbo, etc...) as for the exterior I got some headlights in the process of being made, I just need a few more things, but Im gonna retrofit the tsx h.i.d. into the one piece jdm housing... c/f hood and trunk, black 18's with chrome lip, and probably a lip kit. I cant stand those cookie cutter body kits and clear taillights, it makes me want to strangle people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr3cc0rd
    I cant stand those cookie cutter body kits and clear taillights, it makes me want to strangle people.
    i cant tell you how true that is.... as for the block i think you will have to go with a 2.6L or 2.7L bore to get the power your looking for, and i hope you gots lots o' money cuz to get the h22 anywhere close to handling 20psi is a damn near impossible feat, although it can be done with a dumpster full of cash
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,

aloha and welcome to the site. not bad ride you got there. hope to see you around!
    some have it, some don't
    ...so quit bitchin!

i think you will have to go with a 2.6L or 2.7L bore to get the power your looking for, to get the h22 anywhere close to handling 20psi is a damn near impossible feat, although it can be done with a dumpster full of cash

2.6-2.7 are u nuts? I'd go with 2.5 at MOST and that would only be with the h23 bottom end to bore out. its never a good idea to go more then +.2-.3 liters before you risk cracking and warping your block. and no u can get 500-600whp+ without expanding the displacement and strictly boost. and 20psi is not that hard to achieve at all on a h22. I've been very involved in a couple turbo projects lately, including a boosted h22/h23 hybrid 93 accord. as for the dumpster of cash I have yet to stumble thru that lucky alleyway, so I guess ebay and junkyards are the way to go for now.

if you say so

if you say so

I agree Todd
    "taki8ngf the cursves at like 35...freakin awesome." -mod42

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshoot.......... im ffffffjunk in messid ul;p-Accord4me

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilvercord
    You need more pics of the drop....I think so at least I dont like those projectors though.

meh...to be honest the drop is nothing special... I need to get shocks to go with the springs, but as for ride quality...Im sooo glad I got springs and not coilovers. its nice and firm and responsive but gives me the most grip for my dollar. (I dont like my headlights either, but at least I didnt go with the chrome ones ...Im already workin on replacements that will be H.I.D. equipped so dont worry I'll keep u posted.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information