Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: got my jdm headlights in with pics

alright i guess im done basking in the glory . time to let the secret out. they actually were not $600. overall they were about...$40. they are DIY. thats what the was for and also explains the stanley housings. it took forever taping them off to make them look legit with the barrier lines connecting the Us and what not. whole project took about 3 days because of the dremeling to make the corners fit, the maticulous taping, cleaning, sanding, and finally the painting which took awhile because it rained one of the days and i didnt like the first color. me, my brother, and 2 of our friends all helped out on different things. we sealed them back up with extra silicone and finished them off with some silverstars. i know we already have a few DIY threads but anyone who is interested and wants specifics can ask me. AIM is goalaso29

im glad it was DIY or i would have yelled at you for spending 600 dollars on it... just like my headlights, i could have bought them for like 300 but i did it myself for 6.50 and they look just as good, gave me some extra cash to put silverstar's in... believe me i know where your coming from when your talkn about tapping sanding ect... i went through all of that and it paid off...
    Summer Car:
    2002 Honda CG6 Accord EX :: 4 speed :: F23a4 ::

Winter Car:
    1989 Audi 100 Quattro :: 5 speed :: 5 cylinder 2.3 :: Engine is toast
    (in search of 200 turbo)

Lol, I knew they weren't jdm cuz yours has nipples. I just peeped out this thread as of right now, so I was gonna question the jdm authenticity. They do look good though, good job man. Almost had me for a minute though haha. I was like, "Yeah those look pretty coo.....hey wait a minute."
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricanstylz00
    Lol, I knew they weren't jdm cuz yours has nipples. I just peeped out this thread as of right now, so I was gonna question the jdm authenticity. They do look good though, good job man. Almost had me for a minute though haha. I was like, "Yeah those look pretty coo.....hey wait a minute."
    i thought jdm stanley hl's have lil nipplets...

i know but i gotta ask and dont feel like opening a new thread.... where can i get those wheels in new condition @ not so new prices?http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73...e/DSC00534.jpg
    im going to try the junkyard and hope i find a good set, any site online for buyin oem honda wheels>? i need to go back to regular size rims, and those look good, 17's are fuckin with my miles too much, now that i have to start counting miles for work.
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

Quote Originally Posted by 97 2 door accord
    i know but i gotta ask and dont feel like opening a new thread.... where can i get those wheels in new condition @ not so new prices?http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73...e/DSC00534.jpg
    im going to try the junkyard and hope i find a good set, any site online for buyin oem honda wheels>? i need to go back to regular size rims, and those look good, 17's are fuckin with my miles too much, now that i have to start counting miles for work.
    Try craigslist, there are a lot of people in my area selling Honda parts on there, mostly for civics and integras, but it is worth a shot.
    Above all its a Honda

i have a set!

but they're for me haha

junkyard? although most of them will probably be from accords in wrecks because everybody knows hondas never die

DUDE! Did you run over a G.I. Joe?
    BALANCE- A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
    The power or means to decide.
    1. A state of bodily equilibrium:
    2. The ability to maintain bodily equilibrium:
    3. A harmonious or satisfying arrangement or proportion of parts or elements, as in a design.

"she didnt greet me you lying bastard!" -muyo

sorry for a late post, just saw this thread and read your diy details for headlight repair, its amazing that you've just spent $40 for repair, mine was almost $200(local dealer)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information