Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: 1995 Accord LX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by darkriver4362

Bigboto...I have no clue..I'm going to be saving my money right now...247k on the f22b...either another f22 and turbo it or go with the H22....not sure yet.
    SOHC it man! haha...if you go wit tha H22, i'll race you when i get my turbo...haha
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

Tha convo we had last nite, that's what I'm goin' with
    Accord4Me- if a car looks fast it should be fast... if it looks fast and its slow as fuk then some one should park it on railroad tracks...

Go Blue The ride looks good...that thing would look sick in a black paint dude

Tha convo we had last nite, that's what I'm goin' with
    that's right bro!

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"

Quick....I'm lookin for the SiR-T ones....still kinda pricey for me right now:(

Birdman how much do those run....I was thinkin of bringing it down lower....I swear accords have the worst fender gap ever lol. Thanx bro:)

Bigboto...I have no clue..I'm going to be saving my money right now...247k on the f22b...either another f22 and turbo it or go with the H22....not sure yet.
    yeah this tuning stuff really puts a big freaking hole in your wallet. I got a H22a and I love it. F22with turbo sounds sweet. And accords do have fat gaps too.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOTO
    yeah this tuning stuff really puts a big freaking hole in your wallet. I got a H22a and I love it. F22with turbo sounds sweet. And accords do have fat gaps too.
    again...everytime i see your avatar it cracks me up...

SOHC LIVES!!!

Yo looks so much better with the drop man. Thats what im lookin into right now too. im goin with a 2" as well...Cords lookin sick man. That H22 sounds really sick too i still question myself everyday still about getting oneThats what i would go with if i were you

I'm going with neuspeed sports I got them for like 100 bucks so hopefully they turn out ok...also If I had a choice I would turbo my f23..just so I could be the first on the site to do it and to have to blow off value sound and also just cause it should be faster then an H sereis

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilvercord
    I'm going with neuspeed sports I got them for like 100 bucks so hopefully they turn out ok...also If I had a choice I would turbo my f23..just so I could be the first on the site to do it and to have to blow off value sound and also just cause it should be faster then an H sereis
    i got my neuspeeds for 50 bucks and they work real well with tokico illuminas. just the springs by themselves is a bit less than 2" drop.
    H22a is the best thing to ever happen to Accords... to my Accord.

Man I miss this place :(
    Accord4Me- if a car looks fast it should be fast... if it looks fast and its slow as fuk then some one should park it on railroad tracks...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information