Topic: 93 Ex

Default 93 Ex

Last edited by TOP END MS; 09-30-2006 at 01:52 AM.
    "Opinions are like assholes... everybody's got one."

looks clean
    "Technically its the right side..."

sleepy_accord- "oh yeah, and you should probably go drink some bleach......"

liltroy- "I've always said..if your old enough to die for your country then you oght to be old enough to die drunk for your country.;)"

AccordEX- "User has been banned due to starting idiotic threads that have nothing to do with automotive world. The user also seem to have Attention Deficit Disorder and/or hasnt been layed in a long time."

man that car is so sexy, i love 4th generation accords man...they are small and low already when stock...and...light...haha...yea
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by mahBLACKaccord
    man that car is so sexy, i love 4th generation accords man...they are small and low already when stock...and...light...haha...yea
    They are 4x4 when they aren't lowered, what are you talking about?

Anyways, very clean cb7. Doesn't even look like there is any dents. Is that black or dark blue or maybe dark green?
    MYCB7.com - Some of our features include a Do It Yourself database of user submitted How-To's (Interior, Exterior and Engine Mod's), Member Rides, Ride of the Month, Classifieds, Regional Sections, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by mycb7com
    They are 4x4 when they aren't lowered, what are you talking about?

Anyways, very clean cb7. Doesn't even look like there is any dents. Is that black or dark blue or maybe dark green?
    what i meant, gravedigger, was that they sit lower compare to the newer hondas in stock form. for example, have you ever sat in a CRX before? those things are dang near the floor and not even lowered you know? so you only get that much lower when you actually drop it.
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by mahBLACKaccord
    what i meant, gravedigger, was that they sit lower compare to the newer hondas in stock form. for example, have you ever sat in a CRX before? those things are dang near the floor and not even lowered you know? so you only get that much lower when you actually drop it.
    shit, this thread is nearly a year old.
    sports sedan [spohrts si-dan] -adjective 1. a descriptive term applied to a sedan that is designed to look and feel "sporty" - offering the driver more connection with the driving experience.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c4.../SiR/bom13.png

gotta love newbs that pull out the shovel and start digging just remember the search feature will save you from alot of retarded answers
    Originally Posted by Big Boto
    "be pateint grass hopper and the planets and moons will align to group together a force greater than sex"
    street races: since 5spd swap
    win:corolla S,magnum (from a roll), 4th gen accord, 240 sx, rodeo, camery, neon, jetta, 1st gen eclipse, saturn, 6th gen accord, ram 1500, corolla,
    loss:magnum (from a stop) cobalt (due to speed limiter), ss cobalt

Thread Information