Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Few Rules

Unfortunately it looks like i'm going to have to drive the shiny paint though another winter. I need a wiring harness for my beater and I havent been able to find one anywhere.

Lowered car + snow and salt all over the road =

Quote Originally Posted by AccordEx
    Unfortunately it looks like i'm going to have to drive the shiny paint though another winter. I need a wiring harness for my beater and I havent been able to find one anywhere.

Lowered car + snow and salt all over the road =
    that sucks bro. I can understand salt since I used to live right by the beach, but snow, I can't imagine how harmful that is to the paint finish. Don't they have some kind of invisible coat shield that protects the front end, especially against rocks and chemicals? Ive heard of it, but haven't found a place that actually confirms it.

No I havent heard of anything like that.

Yah, I saw a commercial that says it works like the front end bra, but way better since its sprayed on like a clear coat, but a lot thicker, making it a lot harder to gets chips from rocks and paint fade. I actually wanted to do that since I live in a damn desert, plus loose gravel keeps getting flown to my front end, and my tires have so much grip that they fly the loose gravel all over the damn place. I was gonna suggest swapping another set of fenders, front bumper and hood for only the winter, but I don't know how extreme that could be. Ive been told that I protect my car too much, and haven't reached that point yet. lol

Question

uummmm ex was my reply that bad to get deleted what did i say that was so wrong??
    "I'm Young Enough To Know The Right Car To Buy, Yet Grown Enough Not To Put Rims On It"
    the sky isnt the limit....the ground is!!!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by V6racer
    uummmm ex was my reply that bad to get deleted what did i say that was so wrong??

my bad ex i see you posted this in more than one forum.......
    "I'm Young Enough To Know The Right Car To Buy, Yet Grown Enough Not To Put Rims On It"
    the sky isnt the limit....the ground is!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information