Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Few Rules

Exclamation Few Rules

Seems like a lot of new people are coming to the forum lately and posting things that have been discussed many times before and also not even bothering to look in specific sections that allready have that information.

Some of these topics include:

"How many HP does my 1992 Accord have?"
    "Will I win a race against a 2006 S2000 with my stock F22B engine?"

These topics waste bandwith and are also useless because the info is either on the forum or you just should use common sense about some of them.

The topics that will be deleted & user may be banned:
    - posting the same thread in multiple sections
    - posting advertising to scam web sites
    - being unnecessarily rude to another forum member

Also I know the Discussion Forum (General, Racing, sections) is very disorganized because we have engine, suspension, etc, questions being asked there. I know you'll get the most replies to your question in these sections, but lets try to get some order in this place. Please from now, for engine, suspension, transmission, etc related questions, post them in Tech Support section. If you dont, I'll move it for you to the appropriate section.

Different Forum Sections:
    This is just to give a small background information on what some of the sections are for and what type of threads should be posted in these.

General - pretty much anything goes here that doesnt go into other sections. News discussion, concept car pictures and so on.

Opinions - you may compare two or more parts here, for example "Omni coilovers vs. Tein SS coilovers" and ask for opinions and experience on these two items from other members.

Tech Support - this is the section where all your questions should be asked in concerning engine, transmission, swaps, etc. Each is broken down by generation and also another forum within each generation.

Classiffied Ads - sell parts, cars, trade, group buys and so on.

I'm not trying to be like other forums being an asshole about this and just banning people, deleting their topics and just telling them to search to every questions they ask, even if it has never been discussed before. As most of you know, we are one of the most friendly group of people and we're all pretty layed back. But just try to have the place a little more organized.

Thank You.

Stickey!!!!
    How far are we gonna take this? The question is not how far. The question is do you pocess the constituition, the debt of faith to go as far as is needed.

And sheppards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thine hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In order to find his equal and Irishman is forced to talk to God.

You said it bro...agreed 100%

yup
    friends dont let friends drive stock

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE, write that down, words to live by." -Broliman

joe:"i have a 90 accord lx, and im thinkin about getting a blow off valve.....how much does a decent blow off valve cost about?"
    muyo:"are you even boostin'...?"
    hybrid:"ban him?!?!?!?!"

thank god its stickied and will be enforced more. this is why muyo gets the <3
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/5thgenlx

are you a mod now??

...what else happened while i was gone??

Haha I've been a mod for a while, even while you we're here I think.

really?? maybe it's just that sexy new siggy of yours that's throwing me off

haha thanks

maybe it is the sig

Yeah, its pretty hard not to stare at that shiney blue paint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information