Topic: super cheap 96 accord lx 5-speed

Default super cheap 96 accord lx 5-speed

i have a black 4 door 5-speed 96 lx for sale. it has kyb agx struts, neuspeed springs and come with an energy polyurethane master bushing kit not installed.It also has a greddy evo II cat back on it,but it will need a reweld after the second resonator due to a leak caused by a bottom out. it has 126,000 miles on it, but doesnt leak or burn any oil and feels strong. just had a new clutch in at 115k, new starter at 120k. just put new tires on the front, have about 40 miles on them. needs body work, but if your local i have a few hookups in the area. id like to keep it, but i just bought a subaru and cant keep it. im asking $2500, but very negotiable. car is off the road, so local pick up only. contact me at sublime485@yahoo.com, for i dont visit this forum anymore. i have pics taken on 8/10/05. need to sell fast so all resonable offer will be considered.
    im gonna get a big non vtec sticker and put it on my windshield

I need a winter car, where in NY do you live?

I just came across here and noticed you had 96accord and subaru, what model of subaru do you have and have you tried to purchase on this site:http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/SUBARU their brake pads seems pretty good, I want to gather feedback from it before I buy. thanks

Thread Information