Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: i got beat..i got beat bad..i got beat by a girl

Default i got beat..i got beat bad..i got beat by a girl

i was coming off 378 gettin on broad street extention and the whole way on 378 there was a set of bright lights behind me an everytime i drop a gear to pull off they're on my ass so a light catches us on broad street extention an the car got from behind me and beside me..it was a red kitted out prelude..92-95 body...i notice the long blond hair so im thinkin to myself.."never see too many female tuners around" so the light turns green and i ease off..so does she...i go to 2nd an she's still in first so i knew what she had in mind so i just floor it...why i do that...all i heard was her tires squeel..she grabbed 2nd and im endin 2nd..she flew past me like the cops was on her ass an her car sounded a lil funny..very deep throaty...im like wtf...so the nex light catches us...i reach back an twist open the difference maker...armed and ready..light turns green i just dump off the clutch at 4grand snatch 2nd an sprayed...she's a car behind 3rd gear chirp still sprayin then i hear a CCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH i look beside me an here she comes...im like fok fok she blew by me again an when i heard her grab the next gear i heard a blow off....so she turns off broad street and i follow her...hardheaded cuz i wuz kinda mad i lost to a girl...i jump beside her again an juz gun it one last time sprayin with all i could...she juz crept up beside me honks an takes off...then turns off near central tech college i juz kep goin...yea i admit it...i got my ass whipped by a girl 3 times in a matter of 15 minutes..thats enuff ass whippins for one night...go ahead an laff ur asses off

sorry had to laugh, but you would do the same. You never no you might meet again and then who knows.... you might even get her number..

Peace
    Lowered 30mm by Spax Springs on DropZone Shocks. 17" Wolfrace Shadow Chrome Ikon Plus. Projector headlights Lexus style rear lights. Green Induction kit with cold air feed. Rage BCX-1 exhaust.

More Speed Needed..........

Man that sound brutal... funny though, I know about all the streets you are talking about. I just got out of the Air Force, but I am from Charleston, SC. I was stationed at Shaw AFB from April 2000 to May 2004.

I bought a house out there own Wedgefield hwy next to the Sumter Speedway or whatever. I had a 96 Maxima and a Honda F4 back then.

How is lil sum sum... I kinda miss it... Anyways, sorry to hear about the non-kill
    FreeJAccord -- ***Slowly but surely making her right...***

That really sucks man but dont worry about it i got beat by a hot ass girl in a eclipse and i was soooooo fucking embarrassed cause at the next stop light she rolled down her window and blew a kiss at me, that night sucked!!!

Yeah I got smoked by a female in a pink accord one time. I followed her into a Blockbuster video parking lot and asked her what she had, then I tried to play it off saying that my foot slipped off the clutch, she looked over and saw I had an automatic and started laughin. Turns out she is with GirlieGirl Racing. I still see her every now and then. One day, I'll get her.
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

I got the burn from a chick in a delsol like 2 days after I got my accord. Whats bad is I started it,lol.
    Me:" check it out bro, I just got my nitrous hooked up!!"
    My brother:"Cool! Now you can blow your engine at the push of a button!!"

embarrassing it may be, but i think id be kinda sexy that a girl would be into stuff like that. i think someone on here met their girlfriend of over 2 years from a street race. so lucky...
    sports sedan [spohrts si-dan] -adjective 1. a descriptive term applied to a sedan that is designed to look and feel "sporty" - offering the driver more connection with the driving experience.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c4.../SiR/bom13.png

whats up freej man sumter done growed...more rice then real racers though az usual but other then that nothings changed except its getting bigger an bigger..kinda like its competin wit columbia

i dont race em... i pull them over... lOl
    "I like ta move it move it, I like ta move it move it, You like ta.. move it!"

Whatup AccordF22EX,

I haven't been gone long, I know a lot of subdivision were coming up, I didn't see much businesses though. I was surprised when my wife said she kinda missed it. I was only about 45 minutes from where I grew up, so I had a lot of history aroung there.

A lot of my fellow High School graduate went to Morris, SC State, USC, and Winthrop, so the wife didn't like me hanging in those crowds much. Alot of them stayed in the Columbia and Charlotte area when they graduated.

I may be back there, if I do I will let you know...
    FreeJAccord -- ***Slowly but surely making her right...***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information