Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hey guys check this out!

Default Hey guys check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755

with the ever growing technology and increased number of cameras installed on highways nowdays I'm considering getting one of theese and spray my tags. What you guys think? Does it really work?
    "I like ta move it move it, I like ta move it move it, You like ta.. move it!"

i think its a fony i dont think it works but i dunno ima find a can and try it on something else before i try it and fuck up my tags or something, and think of how bad the cops will be when they see the licence plate is white
    Major Engine mods.
    R34 Body kit
    Neons
    4000Watts of Sub power and mids and highs all from SOUNDSTREAM
    4000watt+1000watt amps

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoney0596
    and think of how bad the cops will be when they see the licence plate is white
    no.. it's not for the cops. It's for the camera (they reflective the flash). Go to their website, it's like transparant spray, so your license plate is looks like regular plate.
    -I'm going nucking futs....

They'd be preety pissed but to a human eye it looks just like an ordinary tag... Only thru the camera is when the image gets distorted. I think i will try it. Split the cost between 2 or 3 freinds that way the whole spray will cost about 4 bucks each and spray 3 sets of tags with it. THen snap some pics and see if it works.... if it doesnt.... NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1072097
    its beein discussed in honda-tech too

Don't run red lights. It's pretty simple, isn't it?

All it is is a high gloss coating...you can go buy some high gloss clear coat and do it im sure.
    -MADVILLAIN-

you can buy it but in some states its illegal so just dont run red lights and u should be fine

how the hell are they going to know that you even have that shit on your plates anyways... if they came up behind your car there headlights will not be as bright as the flash from the camras anywasy.... besides like they say if you dont wanna get the tickets then dont do the crime..... you can always be a rebal an not have the front plates on, an make a drop release that drops the rear plates when you are racing or doing something stupid that might get someone to right the plates down.... know what i mean....
    objects in mirror are losing....

we used to have those hea in hawaii when they had the van cams issuing tickets in the mail for speeding....they stopped the van cams cuz of all the complaints at the district courts of how it invaded privacy and shit like dat....
    there was this reflector that u put on the back license plate and u can the read the plate only at certain angles but if you look at certain ones u can't even see the damn thing....i never heard of a spray tho'....why don't u just take off the license plate for one of those paper plates if you feel the need for speed...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information