Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: exterior looks on my new accord tell me what you guys think

best set up would have to be something like greddy front lip and west wing side and rear.. or buddyclub2 not 1.. sides and rear.. lol
    AEM SRI:Tru Power Pulleys:Fuel Rail + DC Header:Short Shifter:Front Upper:Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bars:Tie-Down + MSD SCI:Dist Cap:Blaster Coil:8.5MM Wires + Mugen Oil Cap:Ground Wire: Brake/Clutch Cover + Bomz Chassis Bar + ACT Clutch + AXXIS Ultimate Brake + H&R Sport Springs + KYB AGX Shocks + ST Sway Bars + Ingalls Camber Kit + ADR 17" + Falken ZE-512 + Energy Suspension HyperFlex + OBX Spacer + DIY Oil Catch Can:JDM Headlites:TailLites

the Buddyclub 2 kit is the shiznit, but they only make it in fiberglass. They don't even make the knock-offs of the buddy club 2 kit in urethane. I wouldn't go fiberglass trust me, I'm on my third front bumper in this year alone. And good luck on finding CF mirrors I've ordered three from e-bay and looked everywhere and all I can find is black plastic ones with a carbon fiber pattern printed on it. Which sucks cuzz I have a real nice CF hood with other real CF accesoriess an the mirrors look real cheap compared to everything else. beware of the CARBON FIBER LOOK it's not real carbon fiber. and damn Jose stop tellin everyone about the BC2 kit, cuzz when i can find one in urethane I dont everyone and their mom havin it.-jk

i have a 2003 accord....with the razzi kit, I am finishing up an air ride system, should be done next week, they stupid company keeps forgetting to give me parts. It has a touch screenand everything. Check out my ride, i have it on cardomain.com:
    http://members.cardomain.com/jason2713

nice nice....i like the blue flames cuz they're subtle

thats what i want

I always liked the black widow kits..but my car is way too low for the kit...i already scrape now even after getting the new progress springs which sit a little higher than the previous drop...

I have the black widow kit as you can see in my avatar, and like I've mentioned in a previous post I'm on my third bumper this year. the black widow in my opinion is one of the worst for street driving. It is way lower to the ground than most other kits, and the back is a lot bigger than other kits too. But I love the way it looks. If you decide to get it go to versusmotorsports.com and they make a exact replica in urethane. and it fits 100%. Thats the last one I bought and I am very happy with it. Grounddesigns only makes them in fiber glass, and like i said if your going to go with the black widow I definately wouln't recomend fiberglass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information