Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: exterior looks on my new accord tell me what you guys think

Question exterior looks on my new accord tell me what you guys think

Ok you guys already know what happen to my baby about a week after the H22 swap, :( if you don't here is the quick version...an idiot who didn't know how to drive rear wheel drive slid into me, i spun around and backed into the retaining wall on the highway at about 55 mph...OUCH!!...so my cousin handed me his old 'cord he had, ust using every once and a while for a go to work car maybe once or twice a week...GOOD DEAL...a 95 EX coupe basically a twin o9f my old baby i was excited...so here are my plans for the exterior after i swqap the H22 into the new one myself...wish me luck guys...ok here goes...it is dark maroon and i am going with a VIS c/f hood, VIS c/f trunk, c/f mirrors, black housing, black housing bumper light, stock tails without the amber insert for the blinker, wingswest Big mouth body kit(not too big, but enough style to make her look shit hott) and gunmetal rims. I think that's it so guys let me know what you think!!
    purchasing an H22...$3000 Turbo for new motor...$2500 Gas for the weekend... $30 Smoking a cocky domestic driver...PRICELESS!!!

it all sounds good untile yo get to the WW kit.... in my opinion you could find a much better kit for the wip then that big mouth kit... try an locate the bomex or something like that, sutle yet effective know what i mean.... but the rest sounds great... that is pretty much what i was going for if i get another accord... xcept my kit is going to be all custom built....
    objects in mirror are losing....

I'm not quite the C/F fan, but the image isn't bad at all.
    How far are we gonna take this? The question is not how far. The question is do you pocess the constituition, the debt of faith to go as far as is needed.

And sheppards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thine hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In order to find his equal and Irishman is forced to talk to God.

Yeah sounds like a good set up. For me, I'm not a real bodykit fan, but when i see a nice accord with a kit that is do-able, then i don't hesitate to give it props. Have you peeped out the C-west front, I think it looks pretty phat.
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

i dont like body kits either the only kit i like for accords is the bomex kit
    Full Race Stage 2 GT.

You guys dont like my body kit? (sounding naive and hurt) You party poopers!

P.S. I love the R32 kit on accords
    "I like ta move it move it, I like ta move it move it, You like ta.. move it!"

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousoxsys
    Don't trip Nitro, I still luv ya like a fat kid loves cake :D
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousoxsys

P.S. I love the R32 kit on accords
    yeah the r32 is an ok kit i guess my sugestion is to try an find a good polyuirethan kit.... seen too many fiberglass kits crack from just going out of parking lots an sh!Z.... fixed one too many for my freinds, ive seen alot of good kits though from JDM world shop around before you settle down on one or the other....
    objects in mirror are losing....

Quote Originally Posted by ridinlo95accord
    Ok you guys already know what happen to my baby about a week after the H22 swap, :( if you don't here is the quick version...an idiot who didn't know how to drive rear wheel drive slid into me, i spun around and backed into the retaining wall on the highway at about 55 mph...OUCH!!...so my cousin handed me his old 'cord he had, ust using every once and a while for a go to work car maybe once or twice a week...GOOD DEAL...a 95 EX coupe basically a twin o9f my old baby i was excited...so here are my plans for the exterior after i swqap the H22 into the new one myself...wish me luck guys...ok here goes...it is dark maroon and i am going with a VIS c/f hood, VIS c/f trunk, c/f mirrors, black housing, black housing bumper light, stock tails without the amber insert for the blinker, wingswest Big mouth body kit(not too big, but enough style to make her look shit hott) and gunmetal rims. I think that's it so guys let me know what you think!!
    sounds good.. same color and style as mine.. lol.. i wanna see pix.. i got a coupe and its marron too... i like alreayd.. but i wouldnt get the big mouth kit.. the other west wing would be better.. or if u got the money .. or like the www.buddyclub2.com kit is nice too.. very clean..

and mines a 94.. www.cardomain.com/id/5peedcoupe
    AEM SRI:Tru Power Pulleys:Fuel Rail + DC Header:Short Shifter:Front Upper:Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bars:Tie-Down + MSD SCI:Dist Cap:Blaster Coil:8.5MM Wires + Mugen Oil Cap:Ground Wire: Brake/Clutch Cover + Bomz Chassis Bar + ACT Clutch + AXXIS Ultimate Brake + H&R Sport Springs + KYB AGX Shocks + ST Sway Bars + Ingalls Camber Kit + ADR 17" + Falken ZE-512 + Energy Suspension HyperFlex + OBX Spacer + DIY Oil Catch Can:JDM Headlites:TailLites

buddyclub are good kits, i really like clean look when it comes to cars, so i like lips a lot more than body kits but hey its all about personal preference, give us some pics when your done and i'll tell ya my opinion of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information