Topic: My Dream Car

Default My Dream Car

Aright my dream car. lets start from ground up.

suspension

bilstein shocks with HR sport springs. front and rear sway bars, front and rear strutbars. pirelli p-zero nero's wrapped around 17"s. the wheels would be the same ones i have now except an inch bigger, same silver powdercoat.

stopping power

i'd be stopping with brembo (no wilwoods for accords) gran tourismo slotted front brake kit and caliper conversion on the back to replace the drums. rear calipers with slotted rotors. calipers would be painted black.

exterior

all exterior lights would be smoked out, side markers a special design of a black reflector in the place of the amber one (which i'm working on fabricating now actually). headlights would be H.I.D.s, amber bulbs for turn signals and piaa hyperwhites for the corner parking lights. 10% tint around all the windows. shave badges off the back except the H. leave body stock.

interior

interior would be all black leather, and i mean everything. seat heaters under the leather, stock seat style though, no racing seats. replace all the green/blue dash bulbs with red, convert to red anyway possible. black rubber mats. for sound i'd have a deck and amped focals all around, the 2 door and 2 rear speakers, no subs. all interior lighting replace with white bulbs. no aftermarket gauges anywhere. also, completely soundproofed, dynomat basically everywhere...oh yeah, auto locks and remote ignition.

engine

exhaust out through DC Sports twin canister tcs exhaust system. engine would be 97 h22a2 with lsd auto tranny. turbonetics custom t3/t4 hybrid full turbo kit. upgraded fuel pump, upgraded fuel injectors, bored tb, high flow fuel rail, grinded camshaft, performance tuned cam gears, springs, pistons and rods, and sleeved ports. basically all internals completely redone. full ignition system, nology hotwires, plugs etc. everything in the engine bay will be black or silver.

the turbo is option A, option B is either comptech or jackson racing supercharger. option C would be direct port nos injection but...no thanks, i'll pass on the juice. so C is not really an option, its A or B.

everything on the car will be black or silver, xept the interior red dash lighting and white lights everywhere else.

ok thats my goal for about 5 years from now...costwise i'm estimating 20 grand. i will have this car that long so slowly but surely its the plan for my baby. all dings and dents will be removed as soon as they are gotten btw, i have a few now and HATE them. but thats maintenence. the performance goal is to be around 250-300 whp and 250-300lb ft tq. may take a second turbo, but so be it, i dont mind 400+hp :)

so there you have it...my dream car. as of now i have an aem sri, tinted windows, hr springs and bilstein shocks...and thats about it...haha and a bank account with 20 grand less than i want it to have lol.
    Last edited by 5thGenLX; 11-25-2004 at 08:48 PM.

damn lots of stuff lol i got everything i want cept i could use ur stoping power stuff and the dyno mat lol my shit raddles IM SORRY ITS BAD I KNOW but when u got 7000 watts pumping out ur trunk its hard to stop it and i want to do 4 racing seats and i would like to get diamond plate floor mats and like a nice smooth roof cloth not the stock 1 like a leather or something like the dash something smooth and fill the bitch with streetglow shit (trying for the sponsor sticker) SO IF ANY1 FROM STREETGLOW IS LOOKING HIT ME UP lol or SOUNDSTREAM ive seen the shit yall do i got all yalls stuff LOL like they are looking at this site oh well worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoney0596
    damn lots of stuff lol i got everything i want cept i could use ur stoping power stuff and the dyno mat lol my shit raddles IM SORRY ITS BAD I KNOW but when u got 7000 watts pumping out ur trunk its hard to stop it and i want to do 4 racing seats and i would like to get diamond plate floor mats and like a nice smooth roof cloth not the stock 1 like a leather or something like the dash something smooth and fill the bitch with streetglow shit (trying for the sponsor sticker) SO IF ANY1 FROM STREETGLOW IS LOOKING HIT ME UP lol or SOUNDSTREAM ive seen the shit yall do i got all yalls stuff LOL like they are looking at this site oh well worth a try
    u already got ur turbo h22 haha unlike me who is on the negative 2 grand side of my h22 haha

Thread Information