Topic: neuspeed sway bar

Default neuspeed sway bar

alrighty so my strut/sway bar setup is on its way to bein completed come this week. I got my cl-s sway bar the other day and my neuspeed strut bar is on its way this week. So my ? is this. Does any av6'ers on the boards have the 27mm neuspeed sway bar for the front? I'm certain it would make a big diff but i heard some peeps have probs with the bar rubbing and/or sqeaking. same goes for the back. anyone heard of this and got a solution?
    how are you at handling penguins??

I hear the front Neuspeed sway bar makes difference but the rear one looks exactly the same as OEM one so I dont think it makes any difference. I didnt hear about rubbing and squeaking issues.

The squeaking could just be if the sway bar comes with urthane bushings. If it does all you have to do is just get the proper grease and apply a generous amount on them. On my 94 i replaced my bushings with urthane and they do squeak cause i didn't grease a few but i am going to regrease all of them soon and hope it helps them. As far as the rear sway bar you should still get it cause it would work better with both neuspeed bar and not just one oem and neuspeed. And i do think the rear one is bigger and if it isn't its probaly alot stiffer then the oem crap

Thread Information