Topic: lowering

Default lowering

Alright I was wondering if anyone has lowered one of the 2004 Accords. I have a 2dr V6 6-Speed and lowered it last week and when I got it aligned they said it was good but i look at my rear wheels and they look out still. I was wondering if anyone has lowered theirs and if so do you need a camber or alignment kit to have correct alignment. I used the eibach sportline springs which lower the car 1.4in in the front and 1.9in in the back.

his question got me wondering....is it possible to jus lower the back of my car?? any pros/cons to this? cause the way my car sits right now, the front looks good the way it is, its jus the back that could drop a few inches

to answer smokin, yeah ANY TIME you lower a car its a very good idea to get a camber kit, no matter how low the drop. 1.4/1.9 isnt a huge drop. but the kit is still needed, simply because you changed the stock height and all the other parts that do with suspension were meant FOR that stock height
    Assume Nothing, Pursue Everything

oh an beachgirl, im not TOO sure if you can lower just the back, but im pretty positive you can. that is if you can find a place that will sell you rear springs only. and buy a rear camber kit.
    Assume Nothing, Pursue Everything

you can lower it yes, but a camber it is recommend. i did my 01 and the back leans in a little. it can be aligned to just about within factory specs.

5 year bump

Thread Information