Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: ~~94-97 Accord Service Manual~~

Default ~~94-97 Accord Service Manual~~

for those of you who dont have it heres the 94-97 service manual....it shows every damn detail you would ever need or want to know for taking apart and putting your car back together(size/pitch of every bolt, exact bolt locations, diagrams, torque specs, everything)....this is the best thing you can find online to help you w/ your car....its 45megs....but very very well worth the download!

http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/CD7_CD9.zip

this thread needs to be stickied!!

great find.. dling asap.. jsut to have.. cuz i got to uti and i have access to shopkey and alldata.. and i can get any info on any cars.. lol.. and free prints best of all.. even tho i am paying for the skool.. i am gonna make me a honda accord book lol.. and after i am done.. gonna make more of other cars .. hehe
    AEM SRI:Tru Power Pulleys:Fuel Rail + DC Header:Short Shifter:Front Upper:Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bars:Tie-Down + MSD SCI:Dist Cap:Blaster Coil:8.5MM Wires + Mugen Oil Cap:Ground Wire: Brake/Clutch Cover + Bomz Chassis Bar + ACT Clutch + AXXIS Ultimate Brake + H&R Sport Springs + KYB AGX Shocks + ST Sway Bars + Ingalls Camber Kit + ADR 17" + Falken ZE-512 + Energy Suspension HyperFlex + OBX Spacer + DIY Oil Catch Can:JDM Headlites:TailLites

i vote to make this a sticky.. pho sure
    AEM SRI:Tru Power Pulleys:Fuel Rail + DC Header:Short Shifter:Front Upper:Rear Upper/Lower Strut Bars:Tie-Down + MSD SCI:Dist Cap:Blaster Coil:8.5MM Wires + Mugen Oil Cap:Ground Wire: Brake/Clutch Cover + Bomz Chassis Bar + ACT Clutch + AXXIS Ultimate Brake + H&R Sport Springs + KYB AGX Shocks + ST Sway Bars + Ingalls Camber Kit + ADR 17" + Falken ZE-512 + Energy Suspension HyperFlex + OBX Spacer + DIY Oil Catch Can:JDM Headlites:TailLites

Quote Originally Posted by 5peedCoupe
    i vote to make this a sticky.. pho sure
    Mos def, I just downloaded it onto my little 256mb flash drive. So that when I get home I can just upload it onto my pc. Thanks for the phat info, even shows how to take the engine out, nice.
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

5. Default

takes for effin ever to download

Quote Originally Posted by vindictivejoker
    takes for effin ever to download
    i just left it dl over nite.. lol

haha i left it d/ling over ngiht on my 56k ....but it was still worth it...now i hav cable and dont have to worry about such things....but even if i still had 56...i would defaintely say its worth the d/l....can help you out in many many ways

bump, in case anyoen wants it

Quote Originally Posted by bcramer915
    bump, in case anyoen wants it
    For sure, this is like the Accord bible right hurrr. I used it to change out my tranny. Gave me step by step instructions starting off with disconnecting the battery.
    '05 CGM Subi Sti
    Always from the dig.....rolls are for bakeries

God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance.

Oh Thank YOU So Much Guys! You guys RULE! I have been needing this for a long time! I am a college student so 15 dollars is A LOT FOR A SERVICE MANUAL! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!1
    Accord Wagon Club - Http://www.Accordwagonclub.com/Forum
    Str8 Waggin!
    95 Honda Accord Wagon (Under Construction)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information