Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: I guess this could go along with the other girl post!!!

Default I guess this could go along with the other girl post!!!

[B][FONT=Tahoma]
    Man, was I pissed tonight. Well I wouldnt say pissed but very thoughtful....my boyfriend said he was going out to the street races and he wanted to cruise in my car, so I asked if I was going with him and he said no because he wanted to just go chill with his friends...and me of corse i was like excuse me, hello....your talking to me, i go every weekend that you go out there. he was like if your going with me i am staying home....anyways to make along story short he got pissed at me last week because i wouldnt let him take my car to his uncles house..and they hole reason he wanted to go was to buy me the ring that i want...boy did i feel stupid. so tonight he was like there goes me trying to get you something( its 10pm no malls are open im not stupid, tho i may be blonde) so i was like then you know what babe, im not going to have anything to do with cars anymore, also im gonna strip my car and sell everything..well he got kind of pissed and he finally told me why he didnt want me to go tonight...do you GUYS know what the reason was?he told me it was because he feels he always has to stand with me to make sure i am allright..hmm interesting right theres more...he yelled out ITS BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE WAY GUYs KEEP WALKING BUY YOU AND STARING AT YOU ALL NIGHT LONG!!! that surprised me because i totally i am ni-eve( i cant spell) to it, yes in school guys stared but i delt with it but being mean to them...at the street races if a guy hits on me i ask him if he wants to race that way they either start arguing with me or they laugh....guys what am i am going to do? i still wanna go out there but i can have my bf messing any guy up that looks at me...im just starting to loose all my wight again, i mean what is he gonna do if i decied to model for my car? HELP?( remember its me....jeeze i know more about cars than alot of guys do!!!!)
    -STEFANIE
    REMEMBER FAST TOYS ARENT JUST FOR BOYS!!!

Hahahhahaa.. yOur boyfriend isnt a Leo by any chance you know the horoscope? Cuz thats exactly how I am. Its just simple jelousy, he is scared of loosing you so he tries to keep you away from everybody. I was the same way...we would go somewhere and If I know that when I'll be racing and my girl is on the lot with like 20-30 guys alone and I am not there I didnt feel comfortable leaving her. Its a trust issue, not to you, but to those guys that are starring at you. I still have problems trusting people.. That girl left me because i was too jelous. But ohh well. I try not be that jelous anymore. And if he tells you that he wants to go alone its because he loves you. So let him... have a girls night out or something. Let him have his fun without worring that someone is hitting on you while he is smoking some fool.
    P.S. About letting him race your car... big no no. No one drives my car. And you shouldnt let anybody drive yourz either. For many reasons... for example ...Insurance wouldnt pay for it if crashes it.
    "I like ta move it move it, I like ta move it move it, You like ta.. move it!"

^^ I am the same way, I am Leo also by the way

Comedy, I'm a Leo/Virgo. My birthday is Aug. 23rd so I am literally a cusp. N-e-ways about your man, I would tell him to chill. I mean if he gets jealous hella easy, then he must be insecure. If you are down for him for whatever then he should know that he can trust you. And if you don't give him any reason to trip, then it should be that much more cool. My ex was cool lookin and a lot of people knew her but she was mad in love with me so I wasn't trippin. I actually took it as a compliment. I remember walking up to one guy who was starring at her all night. I could've easily crushed him but I took another approach. I asked him if he thought that girl over there was fine. He was like "hell yeah she is fine". So I yelled out to her to come over, and when she came, I told her "Hey boo this dude thinks your hella fine". He was speechless and thought i was gonna kill him, now realizing that she was my girl. I just put my arm around her and while walking away I told him "Thanks for the compliment, even though I tell her that in bed every night". I can only imagine what was going through his head at that point.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ricanstylz00
    Comedy, I'm a Leo/Virgo. My birthday is Aug. 23rd so I am literally a cusp. N-e-ways about your man, I would tell him to chill. I mean if he gets jealous hella easy, then he must be insecure. If you are down for him for whatever then he should know that he can trust you. And if you don't give him any reason to trip, then it should be that much more cool. My ex was cool lookin and a lot of people knew her but she was mad in love with me so I wasn't trippin. I actually took it as a compliment. I remember walking up to one guy who was starring at her all night. I could've easily crushed him but I took another approach. I asked him if he thought that girl over there was fine. He was like "hell yeah she is fine". So I yelled out to her to come over, and when she came, I told her "Hey boo this dude thinks your hella fine". He was speechless and thought i was gonna kill him, now realizing that she was my girl. I just put my arm around her and while walking away I told him "Thanks for the compliment, even though I tell her that in bed every night". I can only imagine what was going through his head at that point.
    (o since we're on the sign thing i'm a libra) i agree if there's no reason to trip don't trip, and insecurities can ruin a relationship. n dude what u did to that guy was friggin sweet! lol, i woulda loved 2 c the look on his face,lol

Well, He can drive my car as much as he wants, he is on my insurance,but i get upset cuz all my gf have bfs so i hate having to go with them cuz they always take there bfs...anyways....another thing is...street races are my thing over movies, clubs, and malls, i would rather be somewhere where i like to be , you know what i mean...i mean i will tell him what one of you said, hey babe, if you see someone staring at me, go up to them and simply ask if they think im cute or something and if they say yes, go oh hey stefanie come here....honey he thinks your cute and we can walk away...hehe i mean he can go somtimes by him self but not every weekend.....right?
    -STEFANIE
    REMEMBER FAST TOYS ARENT JUST FOR BOYS!!!

I think that there is a time for you guys to be together, and a time for you guys to be apart. How can you guys get farther in your relationship if you can't see past each others securities. Bottom line....treat him the way you wanna be treated, and both of you should sacrifice your wants for the other person every now and then. If he can't do the same for you......then drop him off at the next corner and don't look back. Thats real

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ricanstylz00
    I think that there is a time for you guys to be together, and a time for you guys to be apart. How can you guys get farther in your relationship if you can't see past each others securities. Bottom line....treat him the way you wanna be treated, and both of you should sacrifice your wants for the other person every now and then. If he can't do the same for you......then drop him off at the next corner and don't look back. Thats real
    Listen to him this man is a genius! seriously though he's absolutely right it's about shared time, sacrifice, commitment, and communication. if u 2 communicate how u feel maybe u can reach common ground where he can have his "guys nite out" n u can have ur "girls nite out" then all the rest of the time u's can b 2gether. 2 much time apart or 2 much time 2gether can = trouble or insanity, lol. so make sure u 2 talk about ur feelings.

Lol, well I learned from my mistakes. So to any available females out there that are looking for a cool guy that has HIS OWN PHAT CAR TO DRIVE (lol), I am currently accepting applications, hahaha I kill myself sometimes.

As far as what Halfro said, Exactly...Girls n guys nites out are good for both of you.

Well honestly SIK_9D4 I think if I was in your husbands shoes I wouldn't mine guys staring at you I mean shit I know I am taking her home and I know that I am sleeping with this fine piece off woman tonight not them you know what I'm saying. I mean honestly I am not even that jealous anymore cause I finally narrowed myself down to just being me and having fun so if anything I wouldn't mine another guy staring at you and me being there cause all I'll say is she is one fine woman aint she? and then I'll just tell him I Know I thank God everynight for having her with me all of this time and pat him on the back and say well good luck trying to find that woman and move on you know... But I honestly do not know of your husbands situations in his previous life that makes him so insecure. By the way does your husband visit Accordracing.com and if he does what does he go by? well anyway I am gone time for my bedtime night.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information