Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Anyone still here?

Quote Originally Posted by AccordEx View Post
    Whoa it's Lisa. Still enjoying the weather in Spain?
    I've been in San Diego since 2011 (similar weather, can't complain)

How are you? And why is this site still up even though it seems like no one posts anymore?

And yes, we're all old now :(

San Diego, nice. I've been well and very busy. Still in New York but in different city, so same shitty weather 6-7 months out of the year.

But anyhow, not sure how or why the site is still up. Phil must like paying the server costs? Or is he actually making some money off of Top End Motorsports? Havent talked to him in years so no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricanstylz00 View Post
    Damn, its been a forever and a day since I was on here....at least a few years I think. It took like 12 tries before I got my password right lol. N-e-ways, I've been riding my Sti since I sold my 94 Accord and left here. But I just recently bought a '02 Accord as a daily driver for work so that I can officially make my Sti a track car. And of course I can't drive a stock accord lol. So yeah, looks like im back and I'll be on here from time to time to refresh my accord knowledge. Good to see some originals on here (Muyo, and....sorry Vabeachgirl...I forgot your real name....but I never forgot one of your first posts using dishwasher soap to wash your car
    oh my god, the dishwasher soap! Not my finest hour. I can't even remember the last time I handwashed my car.

*I forgot your real name too, so don't feel bad :)

San Diego, nice. I've been well and very busy. Still in New York but in different city, so same shitty weather 6-7 months out of the year.

But anyhow, not sure how or why the site is still up. Phil must like paying the server costs? Or is he actually making some money off of Top End Motorsports? Havent talked to him in years so no idea.
    So what are you driving these days?

I buy and sell cars on the side so my cars change monthly but here is what's in the driveways/garages right now :
    - 07 E92 335i, my fun car I drive maybe 3 times a month
    - 07 TL Type S, got it for wife to haul kids around and stuff
    - 04 TSX, my daily
    - 04 A4 3.0, my other daily
    - 03 9-3, for sale
    - 00 Jetta vr6, for sale

I buy and sell cars on the side so my cars change monthly but here is what's in the driveways/garages right now :
    - 07 E92 335i, my fun car I drive maybe 3 times a month
    - 07 TL Type S, got it for wife to haul kids around and stuff
    - 04 TSX, my daily
    - 04 A4 3.0, my other daily
    - 03 9-3, for sale
    - 00 Jetta vr6, for sale
    holy shit you have kids! how old are they? I have boy/girl twins, they're 19 months old.

that's a sweet lineup of cars to choose from :)

Quote Originally Posted by vabeachgirl View Post
    holy shit you have kids! how old are they? I have boy/girl twins, they're 19 months old.

that's a sweet lineup of cars to choose from :)

I have 3 kids and 4th one on the way! My step daughter is 10, my son is 4, and youngest daughter will be 3 in July. We dont know yet what our next one is but I have a feeling its a boy again to even things out haha. After this one we are done. I actually have to get a 7 passenger SUV this year, cars are getting little cramped for us right now.

What are you driving around these days?

I have 3 kids and 4th one on the way! My step daughter is 10, my son is 4, and youngest daughter will be 3 in July. We dont know yet what our next one is but I have a feeling its a boy again to even things out haha. After this one we are done. I actually have to get a 7 passenger SUV this year, cars are getting little cramped for us right now.

What are you driving around these days?
    Between my husband and I, this is what we've owned/sold since living in Spain:

06 Mazdaspeed6
    92 535i sedan
    09 M3 sedan (fuck I miss that car)
    90s-something 5-series wagon (I forget the exact specs)
    04-ish mazda rx-8
    2013 mazda 3
    2015 kia sedona

The last 2 are what we have now. The minivan is just a lease, and a necessity right now with small kids (as you know, obviously)

4 kids! That's great to hear :) 2 is enough for me. I feel lucky that I got to knock out 2 with just one pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by vabeachgirl View Post
    Between my husband and I, this is what we've owned/sold since living in Spain:

06 Mazdaspeed6
    92 535i sedan
    09 M3 sedan (fuck I miss that car)
    90s-something 5-series wagon (I forget the exact specs)
    04-ish mazda rx-8
    2013 mazda 3
    2015 kia sedona

The last 2 are what we have now. The minivan is just a lease, and a necessity right now with small kids (as you know, obviously)

4 kids! That's great to hear :) 2 is enough for me. I feel lucky that I got to knock out 2 with just one pregnancy.
    Twins had to have been rough Lisa. Are you guys having any more? This is our last one for us, we found out its going to be a girl the other day, so it will be 3 girls, 1 boy.

Some good choices on cars though, I had way too many since my Accord days, probably 25+, dont even remember some of them.

Twins had to have been rough Lisa. Are you guys having any more? This is our last one for us, we found out its going to be a girl the other day, so it will be 3 girls, 1 boy.

Some good choices on cars though, I had way too many since my Accord days, probably 25+, dont even remember some of them.
    The first 3 months were the hardest, to be honest. Things are easier now, and they're such easygoing kids. I'm definitely done having kids, I feel broke enough as it is with just two :)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information