PDA

View Full Version : To Anyone that has done a swap please help

Accorlude18
06-14-2007, 01:54 PM
wuz up people i swap my f22 engine with an H22A with tranny and all everything is working fine engine starts good everything is working fine but im having a little issue with my tranny my shifter doesnt change from park to reverse and on im able to put a key in the shift lock and able to move to reverse the car gets reverse perfectly but i have a problem my tranny doesnt go to D4 it drives on like first gear i have automatic tranny do i need to have another ECU for the Tranny? and if i do which one do i need im having a mission on this im dieing to pop vtec if anyone can please help me out let me know wuz up man thanx

ACCORD9483
11-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Did You Change Da Transmission Computer? If Not That Might Be Your Problem Or You Have To Adjust The Shifter Cable On Da Tranny...

joemomma
11-15-2007, 06:12 AM
its most likely a fuse, same thing happened to me where i could get it out of park unless i had a key in the shift lock thing, it took me a while to figure it out but then when i changed a fuse it was fine, i dont remember what fuse but im pretty sure it was the one for the horn cause im pretty sure when i changed that one i was able to get it outta park with out needing the key

JoshuaSumpter
12-10-2007, 03:58 PM
You Probley have to change the fuse.It want go in gear if that fuse is blown.When you press your brakes it make this thing in the shifter chlick.If the fuse is blown it want make it click, so it want go in gear.just look at all ur fuses i forgot which one it was but i had the same problem. Now i have a question for you?what all you have to change to put that vtch in ur accord .i have a 91 accord.i need to now everything i have to change.I got the harness i know i have to change that but what esle.What about the CV joins and what bout the motor mounts. all that stuff

Accorlude18
12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
thats a pretty good question i was told that the best swap is with a older model accord like yours so read up on it and check that out cause im pretty sure all you gotta do is wire up the vtec and i think you can put your same axles im not sure read up on that i know more from 94-97 accords man sorry about that that i cant help you