PDA

View Full Version : clutch

fukn_fast_EX
06-30-2005, 01:15 PM
okae..this is where i don't know what to pick..i went to all the auto stores here in my area,and i ask if they have a street and strip act clutch for my car, and they said they only have a 4 puck and 6 puck,and they said that's the only thing they can order.so i was wondering if i can use a 6 puck clutch(act) or should i just use a street and strip,if i use a 6 puck,would that break my tranny or any internal parts in my tranny..cause i know they have a really HARSH ENGAGMENT...

Asiandude03
07-01-2005, 12:00 PM
umm Well It is not the clutch that will mess up the motor. It is house you engage the clutch. I know some clutch engage or grab right away. But It is really on how you drop the clutch in.

fukn_fast_EX
07-02-2005, 05:32 PM
are u serious....but one more thing...will a 92-96 Honda Prelude clutch fit a 90-93 Honda Accord transmission...??...just wondering...

Asiandude03
07-06-2005, 02:15 PM
no the prelude clutch plate is different. Also If I were you I wouldn't put in the puck clutch in the car unless you are going to be using the car only for racing. The clutch really sucks for daily driving. I would go with a full face racing clutch.

fukn_fast_EX
07-07-2005, 02:34 AM
full race clutch as in...u can't use it for daily drive....??..