PDA

View Full Version : dirty seats

ryan_f22a
12-14-2004, 09:14 PM
i have a problem with my car. my seats are horribly dirty. buying a simple can of cleaning solution wont help because i have to do the whole seat. what do you guys do to clean your seats without taking them out etc. please help

bshshondaman06
12-18-2004, 07:10 PM
what color is your interior i have beige and i use oxy clean. some say it doesnt work but its got coffee stains and i dont know how they got there but melted m&m stains that were a few years old. good stuff just make sure that you use warm to hot water and i always use more then what is recomended but if yuo dont have a light color interior it will kinda show up a little light. also you are going to want to vacum once w/e you use dries

RidnLow
05-26-2005, 09:11 AM
i use tuff stuff u can get it anywhere walmart, autozone.advance auto parts, etc. or i use a steam cleaner that works real good but both will work

Velocifero
07-11-2005, 01:44 AM
i use tuff stuff u can get it anywhere walmart, autozone.advance auto parts, etc. or i use a steam cleaner that works real good but both will work

yeah go to walmart and rent a carpet shampooer, of if anyone you know has a regular carpet shampooer, use that. use the little attachment. itll take pretty much any stain out. little trick: mix a capful of laundry detergent (tide, gain, etc.) to every two mixes (when you empty the dirty water) itll make it smell nice and fresh :)