PDA

View Full Version : Temperature Control Knob

ImportRacing420
12-05-2004, 07:38 PM
The knob that controls the speed of my fan is messed up it won't turn on or anything and it is cold outside! anyone know of a way i can make the fan run all the time or anything so i can have some heat...thanks

bshshondaman06
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
is it the knob or what the know controls...if its the knob then you can pick one up at ur local dealer for a few bucks.. if its the actual inside controler what the knob turns... check your fuses for the fan if one of those arent blown then u ccn get a whole new controler on ebay pretty cheap. have fun putting it in.

ImportRacing420
12-08-2004, 07:19 AM
That's what i am saying i just want a way to make the fan work all the time on full speed if i can do that i can put a resistance switch on it to control the speed and i don't even know if i could figure out how to get the control module for the ac/heat out of the car it looks as if it is made to the car.....but i will try something

bshshondaman06
12-13-2004, 05:40 PM
id say check your fuses and relays that has to be the problem but the control modual in the dash is real cheap. i see them all the time on ebay. it would take no more than a couple of hours to swap it out