PDA

View Full Version : Got into another car accident

Asiandude03
05-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Man am I having bad luck this year. I was driving slow in the parking lot at my college. And this lady backs right into my car. I was like what the FUCK!!! Then she gets out of her car and said. Didn't you see me. I was like WTF kinda of question is that. I told her don't you look before you put it in reverse and back up in to my car. She tried to blame it on me. I have the right away. Shit!!! So my accord is fucked up. Going some time this week to get estimate on the damage.

H22Inside
05-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Man!!! Ain't that like the second time this year so far? That sucks. Bad Karma I guess...........Good luck

halfros honda
05-04-2004, 08:46 AM
did the cops come, 2 fill out an accident report f her dude make her pay 4 that shiz. that sux though man good luck

Asiandude03
05-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Yup I am going to make her pay. I will post some pictures when I can figure out how to shrink the photo. Because it is way too big.

Asiandude03
05-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Can you believe this!!! My farther gets a phone call today from the other girls insurance company. And they tell my dad that they only want to give me back $2,500 for my Accord. Also they said that I am 20% at fault and she is 80% at fault. Then my dad calls me back up because I am away for the weekend with my girlfriend and tells me what her insurance told him. I was like what the fuck!!! How is it my fault?! She back into my car. And now she is blaming me?! By 20%?? How and the fuck is it possible that I am 20% at fault? She told her insurance that I was driving fast through the parking lot and she backed out and I should have honked at her. I was like wtf?! I was right next to you and also I didn't see you until you hit my driver side door and fender. How is it my fault. Now I haft to get a lawer. And go after her insurance company and also her. Man now and these days people are stupid.

Accordrift
05-16-2004, 12:52 AM
That really sucks man. I hope you get everything settled. Didnt you get a report from a cop or something to show the insurance company. cause if you didnt its going to be a bitch.... lawyers/courts suck, and are a pain to deal with....

Asiandude03
05-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Tell me about it. No I didn't get a police report. Which is stupid. I was kinda in a rush. Wasn't thinking I should have called the campus cops. But didn't think about it. Shoot now I am going to deal with this headack.